Jenna time!

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

ok for the computer I like to play:
Diablo
Sweet Tooth
War Craft
Ms.Pac Man
Sims and Sims 2

For the PS 2 I like to play:
Star Wars Lego
Transformers
Crash Nitro Kart
Sonic Mega Collection
Sims
Barn Yard
:lol: Those are just some

Mommy Lexus
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

My abie has a PS2 and PC. I want to get a Wii soon for all of us. Some of his favorite games are Diablo, and Resident Evil (all of them) The rest I am not too sure about. He hasn't played a lot of computer games , but would probably enjoy it. The only resident Evil I really played was 4, but it was a blast.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:My abie has a PS2 and PC. I want to get a Wii soon for all of us. Some of his favorite games are Diablo, and Resident Evil (all of them) The rest I am not too sure about. He hasn't played a lot of computer games , but would probably enjoy it. The only resident Evil I really played was 4, but it was a blast.
Ooh, an abie playing such grown-up games! :P

Well, depending on the other games he has, Spore, The Sims 1 and 2 will be good on PC and I might recommend Max Payne 2 on PC too if he's looking for something more grown-up (although I've heard it's not so good on PS2, so make sure to get the PC version). Half-Life 2 might also be very pleasing, although few shooting games have the same depth and replay value as Resident Evil 4.

On PS2, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 are good fun, and Final Fantasy X and X-2 (which is wonderfully girly too :D). If your abie likes racing games, Gran Turismo 3 or 4 are very popular, even for someone like me who wouldn't normally be interested in it. You could also try Tekken 4 or 5, which are also very popular, although fighting games might not interest your abie (and can get old quickly).

As for the Wii, that's not my area of expertise.

If you need any more help, Mommy Scarlet, just say so. :)
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Oo, video game talk...honestly, mostly a sports game guy myself. FIFA, Madden, NCAA. Outside those...Mass Effect, Command and Conquer...looking forward to Gears of War and Fable 2...FF8, 9, 10...Realistically, juuuuust about anything.

One suggestion...if you don't like scary games, avoid FEAR. It's not like...insanely scary, but it has its intense moments that'll startle you into needing a new diaper. :P
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you both so much. I will look around for some. if I think of anything else, I know who to ask. :wink:
GreatSunShine

Post by GreatSunShine »

For me, i just love to read, can do it for hours!
and also going to the gym
sounds crazy but when i walk out of those doors i feel tens times better
its the working out part i hate. lol
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh yes working out is great! So good for your body and mind, really picks up your spirits. Love it!

:)
Jenna
richie

Post by richie »

Jenna, your sense of humor is a hoot!!!!
I laughed so hard, I had vanilla coke runnin out my nose :lol:
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Glad you had a great laugh!

Jenna
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

me i like to play playstation= and xbos
i have a ps2, but hoping to get a ps3 soon and my brother has xbox 360. i just beat the star wars force unleased game 2x's and unlocked all the cinamatics. that game rules. i'm mostly into the wrestling games and baseball and single player stuff.
i'm a solitare addict. i can play that for hrs and hrs on my pc (which i do) :twisted: :twisted:
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh Solitaire! Of course! Have to play that sometimes! So classic and so addictive!

Jenna
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Jenna,

I sooooooo agree :)

Mommy Lexus
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Prefer spider solitaire myself. :P
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

You know I have never played that. I should try it sometime, eh?

Jenna
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Indeed. Warning: it's both frustrating and addictive.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

lol thanks for the warning I'll keep that in mind!

Jenna
wet baby kite

Post by wet baby kite »

my way of relax is wearing my diapers and surfing the net with my favorite shows paying in the background.
life's a river, keep you head up
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Aww I like that way to relax! Sometimes I do that too.

Jenna
BabyGirl_Jessica

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

Smeone above mentioned Hiking. I thinks it was DommyMommyScarlet. I like to do that. During the warmer part of the year Spring, Summer, Fall; I like to go out hiking. I am a member of the AYH and they have hikes almost every day - I usually go every Sunday (4 -7 miles in the local Metro Parks through the woods on trails mostly)

However, at this time of the year in Michigan, what I tend to do is sit inside at the computer working on my genealogy webpage. It is just to cold to go outside.

Jenna, you mentioned a while back in the discussion the games SimCity 4 and such. I used to play those a lot. I think that 3 and 4 are still on my computer here somewhere. But I haven't played with them for a long tiime. The box is still sitting on the shelf behind me with about 15 books on SimCity strategy next to it.

Baby Girl Jessica :)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

That's cool. I think they are games that you can pick up and just play for a while and then come back to them again when you have time. I like games like that!

Jenna