Cousin Jenna is "Da Bomb"!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

(((((((((Dave)))))))))

What sweet and kind words those are. Thank you for letting me know, I do so much appreciate it!

You are more than welcome hon! I had such a blast on our call, I hope we can do it again sometime!

:) :) :)
Jenna
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Okay, I know I keep bumping this thread, but I gotta do it one more time...

After two calls with Jenna just chatting, I needed a night with a mommy. Big-me has a test and a speech tomorrow and a headache to shame some migraine sufferers, and being as it was Jenna's birthday, I hadda pop in and say hi. And, well...let's see...

I met both sides of her--Jenna babied lil me, changed his wet diaper, and fed him a bottle of apple juice, then JennJenn tried to get me in trouble. She got cake all over me, let the neighbor's doggy in to clean up a mess of spilled milk we both made, then needed a nap in mommy's bed. Jenna caught us, but wasn't mad. She just tucked us both in, stuck a paci in each of our mouths, and cuddled us to sleep.

I can't begin to explain how much just chatting helped, but getting to play with both Jenna and JennJenn took all kinsa tension away.

Overall rating: The gaming dork in me gives it an S. By the normal grading scale, oh, A++. Even with JennJenn trying to get me in trouble. :P

EDIT: Oh...for you guys (GUYS...males. I'm one of them) who think a half hour on the phone is a long time, come be cuddled for a half hour. It won't feel like a half hour, for sure.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Thank you xtrepaid for all your kind words.

We certainly did have a wonderful time, and it was great to celebrate my birthday with you!

**hugs**
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Next time ask JennJenn if she can help you give her neighbor's dog a bath....

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I am certain JJ would be very very happy to help with that chore!

*giggles*
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hiya xtrepaid,

Time does fly with Jenna, doesn't it? She's a very talented girl. I've never done the "mommy" thing with her as I just love to have a "playmate" with whom to do teasing and games and fun stuff - and she is awesome at that. And it's fun just to spend time chatting about stuff with her.

As I've said before, if she is representative of the incredible caliber of the girls at P.A.M. - and I'm sure she is - this organization has to be one of the best kept secrets there is. What a find!

Have fun,
Craig
xtrepaid wrote:Okay, I know I keep bumping this thread, but I gotta do it one more time...

After two calls with Jenna just chatting, I needed a night with a mommy. Big-me has a test and a speech tomorrow and a headache to shame some migraine sufferers, and being as it was Jenna's birthday, I hadda pop in and say hi. And, well...let's see...

I met both sides of her--Jenna babied lil me, changed his wet diaper, and fed him a bottle of apple juice, then JennJenn tried to get me in trouble. She got cake all over me, let the neighbor's doggy in to clean up a mess of spilled milk we both made, then needed a nap in mommy's bed. Jenna caught us, but wasn't mad. She just tucked us both in, stuck a paci in each of our mouths, and cuddled us to sleep.

I can't begin to explain how much just chatting helped, but getting to play with both Jenna and JennJenn took all kinsa tension away.

Overall rating: The gaming dork in me gives it an S. By the normal grading scale, oh, A++. Even with JennJenn trying to get me in trouble. :P

EDIT: Oh...for you guys (GUYS...males. I'm one of them) who think a half hour on the phone is a long time, come be cuddled for a half hour. It won't feel like a half hour, for sure.
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Craig wrote:
As I've said before, if she is representative of the incredible caliber of the girls at P.A.M. - and I'm sure she is - this organization has to be one of the best kept secrets there is. What a find!

Have fun,
Craig
I always enjoy two girl calls with Jenna. We have a good time together. :)
Craig

Post by Craig »

Wow. Scarlet and Jenna at once for an hour or so??? Now there's a wild thought! I'm sure I cannot entirely imagine where that would go ... especially if one were foolish enough to give them time to plan their strategy.... Talk about some guy not standing a chance! :wink:

Craig
DommyMommyScarlet wrote: I always enjoy two girl calls with Jenna. We have a good time together. :)
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Scarlet and Jenna together AWESOME :) :) :)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh! You all make *me* blush!

Thank you.

And I always enjoy my 2 girl calls with Scarlet very much. Craig, you are quite right, no one stands a chance with the 2 of us combined!

My calls with Lexus are wicked as well. *giggles like mad*

:D
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

You tempt me... Perhaps one of these days...

Lemme see here. There's no way to "spring" this on them because it will have to be coordinated so they are both on and available at the same time. So they will have time to compare notes and plan their strategy. Ya can't beat them at their game I'm sure. But I'll bet the game itself will be such a trip that, well, who's keeping score???

Bring it on!

Craig
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Craig wrote:You tempt me... Perhaps one of these days...

Lemme see here. There's no way to "spring" this on them because it will have to be coordinated so they are both on and available at the same time. So they will have time to compare notes and plan their strategy. Ya can't beat them at their game I'm sure. But I'll bet the game itself will be such a trip that, well, who's keeping score???

Bring it on!

Craig
I am sure the thoughts and plots are already in motion. We mommies think ahead. :wink:
Craig

Post by Craig »

It's a conspiracy! I knew it! I have no doubt you and your friends think ahead.

Actually it is a conspiracy ... a conspiracy to make sure a caller to P.A.M. is blown-away and left screaming for another call. Where you are stimulated in ways you never knew possible. Where time flies and no matter how long your call is, it is never enough.

And, best of all, this is a place where you have the privilege of chatting intimately with some of the most awesome gals anywhere ... girls who are so sexy and classy and so incredibly easy to chat with ... and who can quickly become great friends.

My comments are unsolicited and sincere ... and come from a grateful client. If you are reading this and have not yet experienced this amazing bunch of gals, what are you waiting for???

Craig
DommyMommyScarlet wrote: I am sure the thoughts and plots are already in motion. We mommies think ahead. :wink:
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Craig wrote:It's a conspiracy! I knew it! I have no doubt you and your friends think ahead.

Actually it is a conspiracy ... a conspiracy to make sure a caller to P.A.M. is blown-away and left screaming for another call. Where you are stimulated in ways you never knew possible. Where time flies and no matter how long your call is, it is never enough.

And, best of all, this is a place where you have the privilege of chatting intimately with some of the most awesome gals anywhere ... girls who are so sexy and classy and so incredibly easy to chat with ... and who can quickly become great friends.

My comments are unsolicited and sincere ... and come from a grateful client. If you are reading this and have not yet experienced this amazing bunch of gals, what are you waiting for???

Craig
[/quote]

Craig

You are super hun we are soooo very lucky to have you :)

Mommy Lexus
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Ditto! x1000000000

:D
Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Craig wrote:Actually it is a conspiracy ... a conspiracy to make sure a caller to P.A.M. is blown-away and left screaming for another call. Where you are stimulated in ways you never knew possible. Where time flies and no matter how long your call is, it is never enough.

Craig, that was incredibly sweet of you. :)
richie

Post by richie »

I still say she's a brat....she's just actin nice so ol' santie will leave her something for her sweet tooth! :wink:
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Nah, it's well known I am on Santa's "very very very naughty" list.

*giggles*
Jenna
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Jenna wrote:Nah, it's well known I am on Santa's "very very very naughty" list.

*giggles*
Jenna
HEHEHE yeppers I bet :)
Craig

Post by Craig »

And no doubt she has worked very very very hard to get on that list. That said, I'm glad she made it. :wink:
Craig
Jenna wrote:Nah, it's well known I am on Santa's "very very very naughty" list.

*giggles*
Jenna