Turkey Day is Coming...

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
StarrLite

Turkey Day is Coming...

Post by StarrLite »

This will be my first year being in charge of planning and cooking Thanksgiving dinner... I have some ideas of things to make (acorn squash, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and turkey)

Am I missing anything?
kiram

Post by kiram »

mmm how about gravy?

and pie! a warm apple pie... mmmm
StarrLite

Post by StarrLite »

lol cannot for get the gravy! Apple pie is okay but pumpkin pie is my favorite:)

I'm thinking of making a Old Fashion Pumpkin Pie... and maybe this Apple brown sugar tart recipe that's on the safeway.com/Thanksgiving site... they have some really neat recipes that I'm going to give a try this year.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Rolls, cresent rolls, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh great, I just got over being stuffed, and I read this and now I'm hungry again!

:P

Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

StarrLite, How did your Thanksgiving go? Ours was nice here. I hope you had fun cooking :D
StarrLite

Post by StarrLite »

My Thanksgiving went really well thanks :) All my dishes came out well and surprisingly I finished cooking early!!

I still have a bunch of leftovers... any of you still eating leftover turkey too?

I think for dinner tonight I'm going to use up the last of my turkey and try this Mediterranean Turkey Melt yummm looks scrumptious :)

Source: Safeway.com/Thanksgiving
kiram

Post by kiram »

been eating turkey everywhich way since Thursday. I might sprout feathers! Seriously, going to make some stock tonight, and soup tomorrow. mmmm, my favorite part of Thanksgiving, leftovers and soup...

mmm
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

kiram wrote:been eating turkey everywhich way since Thursday. I might sprout feathers!
Awww a baby Turkey. We had sandwiches and I made a turkey pot pie too. That took care of what I didn't send home with guests.
kiram

Post by kiram »

Are you calling me a turkey??? lol
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

kiram wrote:Are you calling me a turkey??? lol
*giggles* :)