Magically regressed?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Magically regressed?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

We know the abies here are very creative. What are some ways you like to fantasize about being regressed magically?
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I'd like to either be magically regressed by witches Willow Rosenberg and Tara Mclay from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" or the three Halliwell sisters (Piper, Phoebe, and Prue or Piper, Phoebe and Paige) from "Charmed". :D

Then they could do whatever they wanted to me. hehe :)
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

aaaawww I love Charmed :)
Thank you for your post :)
kiram

Post by kiram »

hmmm good question, mommy

how about doing something not so nice to a girl, such as standing her up, or breaking up with her, then being asked back to her house for a talk, her mother who is a witch, puts a spell on you as punishment...

pow, you are now a helpless baby girl. but the punishment part is that you retain your adult mind, but your mouth does not work, so all you can manage is babybabble. You can feel everything happening to you, and you are extremely embarrassed, but yet totally helpless to prevent it.

any witches here? :)

kiram
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

kiram wrote:you are now a helpless baby girl. but the punishment part is that you retain your adult mind, but your mouth does not work, so all you can manage is babybabble. You can feel everything happening to you, and you are extremely embarrassed, but yet totally helpless to prevent it.
kiram, have you been hacking into my computer? :lol: Because that's exactly one of the subplots I've got for a story I'm working on. :D
kiram

Post by kiram »

no hacking from here, though if you get to the point you want a review/proofreader drop me a line...

sounds good!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

kiram wrote:no hacking from here, though if you get to the point you want a review/proofreader drop me a line...
No problem! :D I just hope you're a fan of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Supernatural" because that's primarily what characters the subplot focuses on. :) hehe
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

kiram wrote:hmmm good question, mommy

how about doing something not so nice to a girl, such as standing her up, or breaking up with her, then being asked back to her house for a talk, her mother who is a witch, puts a spell on you as punishment...

pow, you are now a helpless baby girl. but the punishment part is that you retain your adult mind, but your mouth does not work, so all you can manage is babybabble. You can feel everything happening to you, and you are extremely embarrassed, but yet totally helpless to prevent it.

any witches here? :)

kiram
Not a witch,but I sometimes play one on the phone :) You sound like a lot of fun to play with.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Diapers4Ever wrote:I'd like to either be magically regressed by witches Willow Rosenberg and Tara Mclay from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" or the three Halliwell sisters (Piper, Phoebe, and Prue or Piper, Phoebe and Paige) from "Charmed". :D

Then they could do whatever they wanted to me. hehe :)
Oh good ideas sweetie, I bet you can come up with some interesting spells and ideas.Thanks for answering.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Wow you guys are brave, sharing all those ideas around Scarlet!!!

She is incredibly creative and talented all by herself!!! Giving Mommy Scarlet any ideas??? There's a recipe for one wild experience!

Hey, Scarlet, ya think you could regress me to being a ........ :P

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I would mix a potion (I have for my callers) and act like it is nothing but a glass of juice. Give it to the other person and then they start to shrink into a baby and I like discribing as they regress with the potion :)

I have also used a whip that has a hidden wand in it *giggles*
Craig

Post by Craig »

Uh oh. See what I mean about encouraging them???

*looks at his morning glass of orange juice*

Craig :wink:
MeanMommyLexus wrote:I would mix a potion (I have for my callers) and act like it is nothing but a glass of juice. Give it to the other person and then they start to shrink into a baby and I like discribing as they regress with the potion :)

I have also used a whip that has a hidden wand in it *giggles*
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
kiram

Post by kiram »

its all in good fun, Craig. I mean this couldn't happen for real, riiiiight ;)
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hi, Kiram! It's GREAT fun, isn't it?? What can be better than stirring up the already vivid imaginations of Team PAM and turning them loose! Encouraging them to get wicked is easy ... it's dealing with the results that's the real test.

Could it happen for real? Could someone get regressed or otherwise come under the influence of Lexus or Scarlet or Jenna or one of the other PAM girls over the phone??? *looks at his phone and grins*

See ya around here,
Craig
kiram wrote:its all in good fun, Craig. I mean this couldn't happen for real, riiiiight ;)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I love hearing other ideas and thoughts. Just think Craig of all of the ideas we Mommies toss around and don't post here :wink:
Craig

Post by Craig »

You are the mysterious one, aren't you Scarlet??? Keeping secret what you have prepared for those who get to hear your voice. :wink:

Craig
DommyMommyScarlet wrote:I love hearing other ideas and thoughts. Just think Craig of all of the ideas we Mommies toss around and don't post here :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Craig wrote:You are the mysterious one, aren't you Scarlet??? Keeping secret what you have prepared for those who get to hear your voice. :wink:

Craig
Not entirely, I do post those sorts of things in my blogs too.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

The string of a good imagination is a wonderful thing!!! *giggles*
Oh how we love our calls and our callers :)
The things we can come up with .... well *grins* there is not enought room here for them all. *giggles*

Right Girls .... hehehe
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

MeanMommyLexus wrote:
The things we can come up with .... well *grins* there is not enought room here for them all. *giggles*

Right Girls .... hehehe
This is true, and our babies are very creative also.
kiram

Post by kiram »

Well, maybe not for all of them, but how about a tease of a couple of them?

Pretty please?
MeanMommyLexus wrote:The string of a good imagination is a wonderful thing!!! *giggles*
Oh how we love our calls and our callers :)

Right Girls .... hehehe