Do mommies get embarrassed?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
kiram

Do mommies get embarrassed?

Post by kiram »

Specifically, if a friend/relative who was not aware of this side of you discovered it, would it be embarrassing to you? From the perspective of an ABDL it obviously has a major potential for embarrassment, but I am not as sure about from the mommy side. Thoughts?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I think that would depend on who it was that found out. In some cases it would bother me a lot, in others I'd laugh it off and say "Well it's behind closed doors so hush". Interesting question though.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Kiram has got a winner here!!! Seems like part of the answer for each mommy would also be found in to what degree she is personally involved as an abdl herself either while on the phone or at other times in her life.
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
kiram

Post by kiram »

Thank you for your reply, Mommy Scarlet...

anyone else care to share?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Come on ladies, we are all curious. :)
dapman

Post by dapman »

[quote="DommyMommyScarlet"]Come on ladies, we are all curious. :)[/quote}

I agree with DommyMommyScarlet...Come on ladies! It would be cool to hear what embarrasses them, it would be kind of neat to turn the tables on them in the middle of a call! :P
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Thats a very good question, My mother and Step father know about everything. They think its a bit weird and they dont really understand, but they love and support me non the less. Now If my Father found out i really have no idea what he would say or do. To give u a little insight on my Father Hes been a Drill Instructor at a boot camp for 20 yrs, he just quit to join the boarder patrol. So my father is a bit of a hardass :) . I would be extremely embarrassed if he found out as well if my grandparents found out too. All my friends know and it doesnt bother them so i'd say i'm pretty lucky. Hope that answered your question.

Mommy Star
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I do not mind my family and friends knowing :) I do not think there is anyone that if they found out it would embarrass me :)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

*giggles*

I go out of my way to tell even strangers what I am into.

I do not have anything to be embarrassed about.

It's my life and no one else's and I do what makes me happy.

Anyone who cannot understand or accept that then I do not want in my life anyway!

:)
Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Those are good points ladies. maybe at some point it won't bother me at all either.