Magically regressed?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Diapers4Ever wrote:I'd like to either be magically regressed by witches Willow Rosenberg and Tara Mclay from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
I would give my left arm for Willow and Tara to do that to me. ;p

*HUGE Buffy fanatic* :P
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

xtrepaid wrote:
Diapers4Ever wrote:I'd like to either be magically regressed by witches Willow Rosenberg and Tara Mclay from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
I would give my left arm for Willow and Tara to do that to me. ;p

*HUGE Buffy fanatic* :P
Then, xtrepaid, allow me to direct you here:

http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?opti ... o&story=79

The first 25 chapters of my "Buffy" AR/AB/TB/DL story! :D

I hope you enjoy it! :)
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

*grins* Ah, yeah, I think I've read this one...good story. 8)
Craig

Post by Craig »

And then a thread like this gets going and I have imaginations about what you and your friends are imagining. Then I fantasize about your imagination and my imagination getting turned loose on each other. And then ... I pass out. :P

Craig
MeanMommyLexus wrote:The string of a good imagination is a wonderful thing!!! *giggles*
Oh how we love our calls and our callers :)
The things we can come up with .... well *grins* there is not enought room here for them all. *giggles*

Right Girls .... hehehe
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
sissybabychrissy

Post by sissybabychrissy »

I'm more of a potion baby. I like the idea of not seeing it coming. Having is secretly slipped into my drink and not knowing until it was too late.
gordo

Post by gordo »

I like the idea of a potion or pill secretly taken by by women (wives)that then is ingested by men (husbands) as breast secretions during foreplay. The more they suckle the more they regress untill wives are mommies and husbands are babies. Kind of a reverse Stepford Wives thing. Man do I want to live there!!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Gordo what an awesome idea. That sounds like a lot of fun.
pinkluvs

I'll give a pretty simple answer

Post by pinkluvs »

Ok, maybe this is not such a simple answer. But I've had a fantasy where I stumble upon the "Fountain of Youth", and I accidentally fall in. I climb out pretty quickly, but not before I've been regressed back to the age of about 5 or 6. Upon my falling in, some women of an unknown native tribe in the area hear the splash and immediately come running only to find me as a little boy.
They take me back with them, and I think you can figure out the rest. It starts off with a good diapering when I get taken to the all-women tribe :D
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Pink Luvs,
What a cute idea :)
larbear

Post by larbear »

I would like to be shrunk down to around a 1 year old when ever I get wet with water. I think that would be a load of fun be able to shrink down when ever a person wanted to just by getting in the bath tub or shower for a few minutes. I would of course have to be carefull washing the car or doing the dishes or watch not to get cought in a rain storm, or get hit with a water balloon.

Your Labear
pinkluvs

fountain of youth

Post by pinkluvs »

Thank you DommyMommyScarlet! I really should put my college comp courses to good use, and write the story. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh Larbear that sounds like so much fun. Wouldn't it be great to have someone on the roof, being ornery and trying to hit you with waterballoons as you came home from school?

*giggles*
Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

larbear wrote: I would of course have to be carefull washing the car or doing the dishes or watch not to get cought in a rain storm, or get hit with a water balloon.

Your Labear
That opens up some fun ideas. :D
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: Magically regressed?

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:We know the abies here are very creative. What are some ways you like to fantasize about being regressed magically?
I really like the idea of being turned into a baby by a witch. (a good witch of course) I don't know why this is my fantasy particularly. But when I think as far back as I can, one of my earliest memories was playing in my basement at around 5 years old in the mid-60's.

Me and my best friend, of about the same age, used to play house on a regular basis. Of course, I was always the baby and she was always the mommy. I vaguely recall, that we pretended she was a witch probably like Samantha Stevens on Bewithced. (that was a popular show back then) I don't really know, we may have even been playing those roles and I might have started out as her husband, Darren I think his name was. All I know for sure was she worked magic and turned me into a baby.

So I am speculating that my fantasy came from those years.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for answering Jessica, and I love the idea. Darren regressed by Samantha or Tabitha would be too much fun.
babygina

Fantasy regression

Post by babygina »

My fantasy regression,would be done to me while I am at my OB/GYN for my annual check and pap smear.I would be getting my usual examination,but while my legs are up in the stirrups,the nurse would come in and give me an injection in my bum,that would cause me to pass out.When I then come too,I would found myself in a NEWBORN nursery bassinet,on my back,with nothing one except a diaper.I could still hear,see,and understand everything as my per injection age,but I would find I had no control over anything agian.I would try to speak,but nothing comes out except TRUE baby sounds,and gestures.I could understand the nurses taking to me and about me,but couldn't respond except for baby sounds.I would start to cry while,being examined by the nurses and the doctors.I would fuss and cry while being fed bottles of TRUE mothers milk,and while having my diapers checked and changed.I would find myself as a TRUE NEWBORN,and understand I would have to go through all my developmental stages again.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

WOW Baby Gina that is an awesome fantasy!! I absolutly love it!! Me being a guy I would have to change why I would be at the doctor, but still that one was great!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

same here with me sissy i am a guy so it would have to be a doctor for me
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Baby Gina,
The doctors and nurses would be very lucky to have a sweet little newborn who could understand all of the things said to and about her. Then when you go to try and respond it comes out as sweet baby talk. I just love your fantasy. :)
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

I don't know if this is "magical" per se. But I always fantasized about a really hot/cute woman (forcefully and under extreme protest) putting me into a youth machine, that permanently transforms me into an infant. for her amusement..etc etc...im too tired right now to come up with more details.