Smooth Babies

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
kiram

Smooth Babies

Post by kiram »

So a question for both mommy type and baby types. Do you prefer smooth babies? Shaving, yeah or nay?

If yeah, where does it stop? Diaper area, or everything below the neck? Or something "in between"?

I am not shaved currently, but have been seriously thinking about doing so for a couple of weeks now, and wonder how far I might take it. :shock: I do go to my gym at work, so legs may be pushing it...

kiram
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I like smooth babies. Just the diaper area is fine with me.
dapman

Post by dapman »

I like it smooth down there...not all the time...just once in a while I'll do it. From the belly button down...basically just the diaper area. :lol:

It does give a certain differing feel to the experience of wearing and wetting!!!! :oops:
lindasfroggy

Post by lindasfroggy »

Being a sissy baby, I enjoy the feeling from the neck down. It just feels wonderful gliding my hands over my skin and feeling the smoothness.
pinkluvs

Smooth for almost 20 years

Post by pinkluvs »

I've kept it smooth for almost 20 years now. I can't imagine going back to "normal". If I had the money, I'd have it lasered off for good. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

I like to be smooth most of the time
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
kiram

Post by kiram »

Well, I went for it! Looks soooooo different, I was not prepared for just how different it looks. Be interesting to see what and when I notice any differences in feel from wearing/wetting. Looking forward to it!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

How is it going kiram?

And I prefer smooth too. hehehe

:)
Jenna
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: Smooth Babies

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

kiram wrote:
So a question for both mommy type and baby types. Do you prefer smooth babies? Shaving, yeah or nay?

If yeah, where does it stop? Diaper area, or everything below the neck? Or something "in between"?
I prefer smooth. I did have electrolyses done on my face to remove my mustache. I also did most of my beard. Then my electrologist retired and moved to Florida to be with her kids. At the same time I decided to take a break for a while (very expensive process) But I would like to finish my face. babies are not supposed to have beards and I HATE cutting up my face with a razor.

I will probably do Laser removal though. Because electrolysis also hurts a lot and it makes me cry sometimes. I would like to get my chest and tummy around my belly button done and my diaper area too. Babies don't have hair in those areas either.

But I don't know if I would get my legs done. The other areas don't need to be explained to anyone. I would be clean shaven on my face and I don't have a hairy chest. That can be normal for an adult. Nobody would see my diaper area so, they would never know. But my legs would be harder to explain.

Baby Jessie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I didn't realize there was a difference in laser removal and electrolysis. My abie would be too self conscious to have anyone else remove hair from his diaper area, I am pretty sure.
kiram

Post by kiram »

Jenna wrote:How is it going kiram?

And I prefer smooth too. hehehe

Jenna
Its going fine, been a couple of weeks, and other than a bit of itchyness occasionally, I like it. It looks and feels sooooo different. :)

And it definitely makes things less smelly, and an easier cleanup!

win-win
BabyGirl_Jessica

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:I didn't realize there was a difference in laser removal and electrolysis. My abie would be too self conscious to have anyone else remove hair from his diaper area, I am pretty sure.
Hi Mommy Scarlet,

Electrolysis is different from Laser Hair Removal. With electrolysis, the technician sticks a small needle into the hair follicle and then applies voltage through the needle at radio frequencies. The goal is for the voltage to kill the hair’s root and then she pulls the hair out of the follicle with a pair if tweezers. This is done one hair at a time. About 10 % or so of these hairs survive and grow back. The procedure is repeated until there are no more hairs and the process it permanent. I went for 15 minutes a week over a period of about 4 years to get rid of my mustache and most of my beard.

I don’t know as much about laser. One difference is of course that they use a laser and not a needle. They say a face can be done in 3 to 5 visits. Where electrolysis was costing me $16 per 15 minute visit (actually more like 30 minutes) Laser might cost $300 to $500 per visit. It sounds cheaper and faster. But, my electrologist said it was not as permanent as electrolysis. But she may have said that to keep a client. I don’t know.

As to your abie's self-consciousness, well, honestly, I might be too. When I first began electrolysis, my primary purpose was to have a clean face. I have never been one for a mustache or beard. So, I would shave and cut up my face. I never liked that either. One day I heard of electrolysis. It seemed the perfect answer for me. I asked my electrologist, how much it hurt. She told me that the area I was about to start on (the upper lip) was the most painful of all because there are so many nerve endings there. It definitely did hurt. Being a baby, I sometimes even cried.

Now when she told me that, I do not know if she was taking into account the diaper area, but I doubt it. I think I would have no problem asking for the face to finish up, the chest, the stomach, or the legs. However, I would have to know ahead of time that the electrologist was ok with the diaper area before I asked her (or him) to do it. Also I imagine that being very painful too. I somehow sense that there are a lot of nerve endings in that area.

Laser vs. Electrolysis is a bit off topic, so I aplolgize. but I thought you might be interested.

The same thoughts apply to both electrolysis or laser hair removal.
BabyGirl_Jessica

Well, writing in this topic has gotten me to thinking about finishing my electrolysis treatments. (or now Laser treatments) I just made an appointment for Laser hair removal in two weeks. I am going to finish my face so I don't ever have to shave again. I also plan to have my chest and stomach done. No more looking like a gorilla. *giggles*
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Mmm baby jessica never shaving again? Ohhhh I bet you'd make a lot of mommies happy like that!

Jenna
BabyGirl_Jessica

Jenna wrote:Mmm baby jessica never shaving again? Ohhhh I bet you'd make a lot of mommies happy like that!

Jenna
Hi Jenna,

Yea, I am rilly looking fowrad to getting started agin. Da laser is difwent from how I did it befwor. Thsy say I will do a pointment on Saturday, den I will have no hair for two or three months. When it come bak, it will be much lighter. It will take 3 to 6 pointments over bout one year. Den ther will be no more hair ever again.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Yay that sounds great hon!

And hopefully not too painful!

Jenna
BabyGirl_Jessica

Jenna wrote:Yay that sounds great hon!

And hopefully not too painful!

Jenna
Hi Jenna,

I just got back from the PHR center. It wasn’t bad at all as far as pain goes. After I arrived and filled out a new patient form with my medical history, the girl at the desk took me into the back where she did my initial consultation. When she introduced herself, she said her name is Jessica and she would be in charge of my treatments. I am terrible with names, but I figured that somehow I should have no problem remembering her name.

She said that because my beard is one of the areas that has started turning a lighter color working its way toward white, it would not be a good candidate for Laser Hair Removal. The laser I guess, looks for the darkness in the hair to find it.

She explained that they have a special going this month that if you sign up for three areas, you get about 33% off. Basically, it works out to you pay for two and get the third free. I was planning on doing three (face, chest, stomach) because I saw the coupon online. So, I decided to substitute my lower arms for the face. That would just leave my shoulders, back and legs (if I decide to do them).

I still don't think I would do the diaper area . I'm not exactly sure how you would even bring that up. That will just have to remain the old fashioned way I guess - I have two intimate razors made by 3rd Planet specifically designed for that.

First they took a photo for my file. Then they will take more at each session to be able to see my progress. Next she marked my skin with a red pencil of some sort to indicate the area that were going to be done. She then had a second technician come in to assist her with my treatment. I forget the other tech’s name – see I am terrible with names. They sprinkled powder all over the areas to be treated. That immediately perked up my sense of smell. I thought, “this is going to be fun.”

They shaved off the hair from my stomach, chest, and arms. After the clean shave, they applied this cold liquid that is supposed to make the laser slide easier over the skin. Then they both took a laser and began the treatments. It sort of felt like little microscopic rubber bands being shot at the skin. That is how Jessica described it and I think I was an accurate description. It took about 30 to 40 minutes to complete the treatment of all three areas. She asked if I wanted an ice pack, but it didn’t feel too bad so, I declined. She sent three home with me though just in case I need them later. Sometimes the skin will be a bit pinkish for a day or two she said.

The only thing I need to do now is apply a triple-antibiotic ointment or Vitamin-E twice a day for the next 48 hours. Then moisturize the areas daily. In about 10 to 12 days, the hairs will look like they are growing back in. but, they actually will be just shedding out of me.

I will go back for a free three week checkup on April 4th. At that time they will do another treatment for any hairs that were not growing at this time. I guess the hair has a 3 part cycle during its growth. After the checkup, the technicians will be timed right for the treatments to be in sync with my hair growth. Jessica said that I will need a minimum of three treatments and a maximum of 6. But she went on to say it will probably be 3 or 4 in my case based on the density of my hair.

Due to the light color of my beard hair though, I will have to do electrolysis for permanent hair removal.

I am feeling really great like I am high on life right now. It is a really good time to be alive! :D
pinkluvs

Laser hair removal

Post by pinkluvs »

I've consulted with a laser hair removal clinic, and I just told them what I wanted done (the pubic area). It was that simple. No one seemed at all surprised. It was all very clinical. They just asked me if I knew that this was indeed permanent and if that's what I really wanted. As they explained, it's like getting a tattoo. Once it's done, it's done.
From what I understand, this is actually becoming rather popular.
It is expensive though especially for pubic hair due to its thick nature.
I'm saving my pennies! :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: Laser hair removal

pinkluvs wrote:I've consulted with a laser hair removal clinic, and I just told them what I wanted done (the pubic area). It was that simple. No one seemed at all surprised. It was all very clinical. They just asked me if I knew that this was indeed permanent and if that's what I really wanted. As they explained, it's like getting a tattoo. Once it's done, it's done.
From what I understand, this is actually becoming rather popular.
It is expensive though especially for pubic hair due to its thick nature.
I'm saving my pennies! :)
Yea, after writing my last post, I was looking at the paperwork which contains a price list. They actually list the pubic area on the sheet, so I guess it is more common that I thought. Therefore, I gather they would not be shocked. As listed on their price list, PHR charges $400 per visit for that area and as usual it takes 3 to 6 visits. So, it would be expensive. After your appointment, I would be interested in how it felt. I think that would be an extermely sensative area.

I think it would be great to eventually have it done though. Maybe I will do it with my next group of areas. At PHR, you get a break if you have three areas done at once. I was thinkng of having my shoulders, lower back and legs done next.

I was looking at photos I took of my back for examination. There really isn't anything in my shoulders (upper back) area, so I could substitute the pubic area for that.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Baby Jessica, thank you for taking us on the 'tour' of your appointment!

It's interesting and I'm dying to know how it feels if you do your pubic region eventually too.

You will soon just be smoooooooooooooooothe all over! Neat!

Jenna