Sploshing and diaper play

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Who likes food items in their diaper? I have used banana and other foods to simulate a messy diaper for my abie. Anyone else like this?
roch879

Post by roch879 »

OO OO OO! i do!!!!

bananas, or oatmeal and my new fav is bisquick. bisquick is kind neat, it is kinda stick at first, but as you wet it spreads :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Rachie's diaper biscuits? Somehow that was all I could think :lol: Glad you enjoy playing around a bit sweetie.
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

I can honestly say ive never used food. i would be extremely hesitant to do so, cause..id much prefer EAT the food. not waste it by putting it down my pants. id feel really awkward doing something like that.

then id start thinking of all the kids in third world countries who dont HAVE food, and here WE are shoving it down our pants. it just..sounds wrong and really unfair.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I know raw eggs can create quite a sensation in a diaper, especially if there's oh say a dozen of them and they're very cold.

*nodnodnods*

*just watch your food safety, don't stay in this for too long and make sure you get a shower afterwards!!*

:D
Jenna
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

wow....RIGHT after i made a very heartfelt, appropriate and valid point. it gets completely dis-regarded like it doesnt matter, and goes straight back in to.."hey..lets put eggs down our pants".

REAL nice.

my respect for this forum just dropped phenominally.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I know all about roch's bisquick :wink: I also like to use babyfood, not just to simulate a messy diaper but for humiliation.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

Hi All

I love being messy all over during diaper play. I have found that condensed pea soup feels really good in a diaper. And as far as it being wasteful. i would never eat the stuff. I have also used eggs, they only last so long in the fridge and then they can be used for play without guilt.

I really like highchair scenes. where baby winds up with as much food on the outside as she does inside. Mommy liked those games too.

Bananas are best when they are over ripe. The peasoup or bananas make good substitues when you want to take baby out for the day with a full diaper, but dont want the teltale odor. A full diaper at the mall is a hoot. giggle

Play safe.

Babysuzy