What do you love the most about diapers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhoneaMommy.com Forum Index -> Diaper Lovers World
naughtyboyutah

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: What do you love the most about diapers? Reply with quote

I wanted to hear from everyone here what they love the most about diapers. For me, I would have to say the best thing I like about diapers is that whenever I go down the diaper aisle, I feel like I am a baby again and the smell of the diapers and lotion makes me remember when times were a lot less stressful. When I put on my diapers, Bambinos, I just feel like a baby again and all the worries go away and all I am thinking about is my loving mommies from phone a mommy powdering me up and putting me into the fresh diapers.

How about for you?
lindasfroggy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the feel of the padding all around me. And splashing some baby powder on it makes it that much more special.
pinkluvs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Where to begin? Reply with quote

When it comes to cloth diapers and plastic panties, I love the feel of a thick cloth diaper being pinned on me, and the sound of a pair of plastic panties being shaken out, and then pulled up over my diaper.

When it comes to disposable diapers that had the plastic backing, I loved the crinkle of the diaper being unfolded, and the feel of the diaper being taped on me along with that wonderful crinkly sound as it was taped snugly on me.

I also love waddling around in just nothing but a diaper and plastic panties. I can't imagine much more fun than that Very Happy
Little Stinky Britches

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all the things that are listed above, and in addition...

I love the feeling of having just filled my pants (diapers) and the sensation of feeling my mother slip her finger into the back of my rubber pants and slowly pull back my diaper and plastic (rubber) pants to see or "confirm" her suspicions about what I just did in my pants.

This sensation of my mother checking my diaper for poop, is always acompanied by her baby talking to me, saying things like, "Goodness, did hims make a big poopie for mommy? Did somebody poop their pants?"
Very Happy

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyJosie
Mommy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Marty, I just love reading the way you talk about mommy checking your britches. It is the ultimate sign of the love a mother has for her child. When you can get excited about poop, that spells unconditional L-O-V-E.
Little Stinky Britches

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Josie! Very Happy

And you are so right! It is unconditional motherly L-O-V-E. Very Happy

I'm going to write more about this topic... stay tuned! Wink

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
TheSitterStacie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them because it's a great way to gain the attention of bad little boys and girls who have *accidents* by putting them back in them, of course, they don't like it, but you know what? Too bad.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
pinkluvs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Oh my Reply with quote

I just love the baby lotion, the baby powder, and a nice, thick diaper being slid under my bottom and then pulled up and pinned on me. The plastic pants are an added bonus of course! It's all so mesmerizing and exciting!
I think it's time for me to get ready for bed if you know what I mean Wink
Crissy
Mommy

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to say the absorbancy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mommy Josie

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Choices Reply with quote

We all have our choices to make..there are so many out there...but we must find the one that works for us...Josie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhoneaMommy.com Forum Index -> Diaper Lovers World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: