Report cards

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Glen

Report cards

Post by Glen »

Hello mommies and everyone else... (too many to name now..lol)

I had a thought today.. yes I know it is rare..lol... but my thought was that after hearing about how roch was a naughty baby a couple of times..lol (sorry Roch hehehe) .. maybe you could have a report card for a baby that you post in the Newsletter or even just here on the forum every so often.. that way not only do we find amusement in what you write.. but also keep the mommies up to date on our baby personalities.

what do you think?

Baby Glen

p.s of course i would always get a glowing report because i am a very good and loving Baby :wink:
Mom Gina

Post by Mom Gina »

Uh-oh! Sounds like baby game on, hahaha! :P

Who's been naughty and who's been nice; like conduct points on a report card, or something along those lines.
What a great idea!

Baby Glen gets a big smiley face for good behavior. :D

xoxoxo,
Mom Gina
roch879

Post by roch879 »

me no like this idea glen. *scouls at glen*
TheSitterStacie

Oh?

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Oh roch? and why is that? I wonder, I wonder I WONDER! *chuckles*
roch879

Post by roch879 »

i wonder who would be the one giving the grades, if its MM i dont have a complaint. the other way would be if all the mommies graded the babies and they relayed that info to the babies
TheSitterStacie

Okay I have to ask..what would the grading be for? What subjects? Do I get to grade? If so, how often? what is the lowest grade I can give? Z? Oh the questions!

Stacie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hmmm this sounds interesting. Maybe the Mommies could all get together and average their grades out for the babies but is it only for behavior? It sounds like it from the first post. I also think it should be up to the babies to participate if they want only.
Stacie that's quite a few questions you have. I hope someone with answers comes along and helps you. :lol:
TheSitterStacie

Ya know what? I bet Glen suggested this cuz he thinks he is gonna get all A's lol *makes sure she writes down the information regarding the imfamous Whoopie Cushion incident and tucks it away for safe keeping*

:twisted: Stacie
Glen

clarification on the "whoopie cushion incident"...

Post by Glen »

In my defence regarding the "whoopie cushion incident" i would like to put forward the arguement that I should not be persecuted for something that did not happen.. the alledged whoopie cushion may have been sat under a pillow.. and may have been intended for a specific victim yet neither whoopie cushion or intended victim came in to contact with each other. Therefore I am innocent of any wrong doing as such. :wink: well that is my story and I am sticking to it. :lol:

As for the report card.. I agree it should be only for those who consent to it. Let me be the first to say.. I am happy to receive a report card.

And as for what we are marked on and how we are graded.. would be purely up to the mommies imagination i would think.

Baby Glen xxxx
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Way to stick to your story Glen. I think it could be a lot of fun for the mommies and abies.
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Umm can the babies grade the other babies? that would be interesting :twisted:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Yes that certainly would be. Then there might be a baby riot in the chat room. :lol:
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Me got a idea in the newsletter make it so we can put names in the report card so we can grade the babies and mommies, it may be a lot for some of us, but that would be easy to put into the newsletter. maybe by the following month we can find out or MM (principle) can e-mail them out to us. just a thought
Glen

Post by Glen »

roch879 wrote:Umm can the babies grade the other babies? that would be interesting :twisted:
and who would you be wanting to grade Roch.. hmm.. hahaha
TheSitterStacie

Grade the Mommies???? *looks down at name badge* Well since I'm a sitter...I believe this to be a WONDERFUL idea.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
roch879

Post by roch879 »

OK ill include sitters, grannys, nannys, baby sisters, little girls, teasing cousins, step sisters, teachers, biker mommas, nurses & of course mommies. i left no one out :)
TheSitterStacie

Shoot I should of not said anything, I don't want to be graded *visions of me hiding my report card from my parents comes into full focus*.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
roch879

Post by roch879 »

HA and you thought you could get out of it stacie, you should know better. I dont know if we will be graded on a curve, or how it should work.
i think we should come up with some "subjects" that way it would be even across everyone, but allow for comments to be filled in. now the other thing is do we have to have mommy baby conferences, i never liked the equilivant in school :)
TheSitterStacie

In my case I hope that is one big curve!

Stacie