becoming a lil itty bitty newborn baby

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

becoming a lil itty bitty newborn baby

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

chapter 1 wondering what do with life after college

this story starts where a Man named tim 4 years removed from college still wondering what he's going to do with his life. His wife sarah is getting frustrated with him because he won't go out and get a job he basically sits around doing nothing except for watching tv or go on the computer. She decides to comfront him about it especially since she is the only one bringing in money and they are about to have to forclose on their house cause not enough money is coming in. She ask him " tim why won't you get off your lazy ass to help around the house we are about to lose our house and we haven't lived in this house for more than 2 years now plus i want to start a family don't you remember we talked about after we got situated we would consider having a family someday" He replied " yes sarah i know i know i am trying to find a job to help out bring in money to help trust me i am " she stops him and says " No your not you don't do anything except for sit around doing nothing thats not looking for a job " he buries his head and responds " yes yes i know honey i feel so bad" he doesn't know that there is going to be something that will happen if he doesn't get a job. a few days later sarah confronts him again this time she doesn't realize that he was able to get enough money to keep the house(he won the powerball) she asks tim" how did you get all this money honey ?" he replies you know that powerball ticket that was on the dining room table laying on my wallet well guess what we just won a half a million dollars" he shows her the check her face turns bright red she wraps her arms around him and kisses him and hugs him practically trying to smother him since she's so happy "now we can have a family of our own now right?" he replies "yes"

chapter 2 regression

Later that night after realizing that they are half a million dollars richer while tim was with his friends celebrating he didn't know sarah was doing some shopping online for baby items he gets home around 18 or so he finds himself being babied by his wife at first he doesn't know what to think but starts to enjoy it. sarah starts to talk to him like he's a little child he responds in a child like voice. he doesn't realize that sarah put some youth elixor in his drink he finds his body starting to regress just like in that movie they watched with Brad pitt " the curious case of benjamin button" later during the night he gets up to go to the bathroom not knowing that his body regressed to about 5 years old he goes to climb out of bed and finds that he can't reach the floor from the bed since their bed was a big size bed. he falls off the bed and starts to cry sarah turns over " she says honey are you okay " seeing that tim is now a 5 year old she climbs out of bed and goes over to the other side of the bed where tim was lets clean that up she takes him to the bathroom to clean up his scrape " there you go sweetie your to small to sleep in the big bed " takes tim into another room this is your room now honey ( the bedroom has power ranger bed spread and other 5 year old approriate things) she leans over and kisses his forehead "nite nite hun sweet dreams mommy will be in her room okay if you need me" tucks him in he wonders why his wife said to call her mommy?oh well he likes it.

chapter 3 more regression

he wakes up running into the bedroom where sarah is shakes her " mommy mommy i want to cuddle with you " she wipes her eyes and sees tim standing there with his adorable face "sure honey " helps him into bed next to her cuddles with him " mommy what are we doing today" she replies back " saying we are going to stay home sweetie " she turns on cartoons for tim to watch. while he is watching cartoons sarah goes into the kitchen to get breakfast ready " timmy Breakfast is ready " tim runs in to the kitchen "tim no running in the house we don't want to get hurt " he goes to play with his toys instead of eating " i am not hungry " he says " you have to eat a little bit than you can play" he throws a toy across the room " timothy allen go pick that up right now " " NO" he says " do you want to go into time out" at this point his body is regressed to 3 years old " Mommy is going to take your toys away if you don't pick up your toys " he throws a tempratatrum " no no no "

chapter 4 more regression after the day is over sarah puts tim to bed during the night something strange is going on with tim's body his body starts to regress more now from 3years old to 8 months old sarah comes in to check on him sees that he's about to roll off the toddler size bed picks him up and places him into a crib in the morning he wakes up making 8mth old baby sounds sarah comes into the room " aww look at my lil cutie your awake coos and holds tim close brings him to the kitchen and puts him into a high chair getting some food out for him " yumm you like that don't you " he smiles clapping his lil hands after he is done eating sarah puts him down on the floor so that he can crawl around sarah's friend tina comes over " hey sarah how are you? wheres tim" sarah says " we aren't together anymore " tim sees tina tries to say hi to tina but all that comes out is babbling tina see's tim on the floor " aww your such a little cutie " picks him up " sarah i didn't know you had a baby of course i haven't seen you in about 8 months" sarah replies back " yeah tim and i had a baby boy and this is him so i am raising him by myself now that tim decided to get up and leave" tina says" aww thats to bad you will be a great mommy" tina plays with tim tim wants to tell tina that it's really him.

please someone finish the story for me thanks
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

chapter 4 cont-

Sarah explains to Tina that the baby is actually Tim and that he wanted to wait til everything was going smoothly before deciding to want to have children. Tina understood where Sarah was coming from she says " if you ever need a baby sitter i would love to watch this little bundle of joy" playing with Tim giggles coos and talks baby talk with Tim " aww yes you are little cutie pie " Sarah replies sure i would love that later that night after Sarah puts Tim to bed his body starts to regress more into a 4 week old newborn baby. Sarah comes in seeing her crying lil baby boy " AWW its okay mommy's here" she picks him up and cradles him in her arms soothing him and calming him down " lets check that lil diapee of yours oh my goodness we have a little messy don't we " changing his diaper she puts him in a cute little blue onsie after she takes him to the rocking chair and opening the latch of her bra to expose her breast to breast feed Tim as she does she starts singing "rock a bye baby on the tree top " humming the rest of the song as she continues to breast feed. He falls asleep in her arms Sarah then puts him in his crib.

Chapter 5 Tina comes over to baby sit

The next day Sarah had to go run some errands She calls Tina to see if she can come over to baby sit Tim. Tina says yes she can and would be right over. Sarah gets Tim ready for his nap lays him down in his crib and finishes getting ready to leave to run some errands at this point Tina comes over Sarah welcomes her in and tells Tina that she will be back in a couple hours. An hour later Tina hears some crying and goes into the nursery where Tim is and sees Tim crying she gently picks him up " aww its okay Tina's here lets change that little diaper of yours " she carries Tim over to the changing table and gets out the wipes and extra diaper out cleans him all up " there we go all better " she fastens the onsie together picks up the Tiny lil baby holding his tiny lil head so it doesn't flop all over the place and sits down on the couch and plays with Tim coos and tickles him till Sarah comes home to see her precious little baby boy.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

great so far. can't wait to read more
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

feel free to add more if you would like i could always have the help
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

if there's anyone that has any ideas to continue this story i am always up for some feedback