WHAT THE!!!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Craig

Post by Craig »

Notice how she didn't reply to your comment? Think we're finally catching Jenna without words???
:P
MommyGina wrote:Ya know, maybe if you enticed her with something that's cream filled, she might whisper it to you :lol: !
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Craig

Post by Craig »

Jenna, you sound like a girl who needs a lot of bathing suits. I hope those needs are being met!!!!

Craig
Jenna wrote:har har har :p

It depends on the reaction I want to get...hehehe. Or what I'm doing.

You know beach volleyball is much better with coverage, while a day lazing about in the sun is great for non-coverage.

Just need to find the right person to make sure I'm covered good in suntan lotion...

*grins*
Jenna
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

lol yup I have plenty of bathing suits to suit up in!

:D :D :D
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yeah, I'll bet you do have a lot of bathing suits. And I'll bet it didn't take much material to make any of them.

So, here's the question, Jenna ... would you be comfortable wearing each and every one of your bikinis in public, even if you got wet???

** aims the supersoaker at Jenna and waits for her answer **

:D :wink:

Craig
Jenna wrote:lol yup I have plenty of bathing suits to suit up in!

:D :D :D
Jenna
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Each & every one? Depends ;)

*giggles like crazy*

:p
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Great answer, Jenna! :wink:

*drenches her with the super-soaker anyway* - would have been a shame to waste the water. :D

Craig
Jenna wrote:Each & every one? Depends ;)

*giggles like crazy*

:p
Jenna
lindasfroggy

Post by lindasfroggy »

Is Jenna using Depends as a swim suit? This I gotta see! :lol:
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

lol No I am not using a depends :P

I'm a good girl, I wear an actual bikini.

hehehe

(tiny though it may be!)

*giggles*
Jenna