What is the perfect age to play as?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

I like being 6 .... but around here the fantasy I have is that at age 6, I am still being diapered and babied for not being potty trained.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thanks for answering Little Vickie. That is a fun age.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I think I would be the age I am now, cuz I can cause a lot of trouble at this age lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

TheSitterStacie wrote:I think I would be the age I am now, cuz I can cause a lot of trouble at this age lol

Stacie
yes you do, but we love you for it Stacie lol . It's fun seeing everyone's answers.
babygina

baby age

Post by babygina »

If I had to stay and play 1 age,for me I think I would need to be a babygirl about 12-14 months old.I would be able to get around a little,and make minor decisions for myself,but most all decisions for this little babygirl would need to be made for me by a caregiver!!!!
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

i love to play as a newborn baby
bobbynaughty1

Post by bobbynaughty1 »

I'd pick 2 +/- two months. It's old enough to communicate with mommy, plus i get to run around. And can always run and hide from mommy if I get in trouble.
And it's young enough where I still need to be in a diaper and am totally dependent on mommy.

You didn't tell me not to do it, You only told me "Don't let me catch you" doing it!
bobbynaughty1
"How many miles to the Fortune Isles? Scarce a one! Fortune smiles, and may she smile upon you!" - Lucian Freud
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

And when will your birthday be Bobby? We need to make sure we celebrate it here at Phone a Mommy
bobbynaughty1

Post by bobbynaughty1 »

thank you for asking Mommy Sara.

I think the winter solstice would be a good time. It's December 21 this year.

bobby
bobbynaughty1
"How many miles to the Fortune Isles? Scarce a one! Fortune smiles, and may she smile upon you!" - Lucian Freud
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you all for responding, it's been nice seeing what everyone thinks on this.
bobbynaughty1

Post by bobbynaughty1 »

Though I doubt that I'd be able to run very far from any of the mommies here, and I'm sure they'd know all of my favorite hiding places.
bobbynaughty1
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

I like being a spoiled older toddler like 3-4 year old boy who still wears diapers and nurses mommy's titties
MommyLiz

Post by MommyLiz »

I prefer babies who like to be between 18 months and 3 years old. Starting to talk, potty train- it's a fabulous age area :)
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I play between ages 2-3. Just old enough that I can talk and walk and play with bigger toys, ready to potty train but not wanting to, because I wanna stay Mommy's little baby princess ^_^
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I usually get to play with littles who are around ages 3 or 4. That does indeed seem to really be the "perfect" age. It involves everything! Learning and teaching, playing and disciplining, laughing and loving, with all of the needs that a mommy can take care of for them! Like Mommy Liz said, it is so great to be able to potty train, and teach them to talk and everything!
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

14 months is perfect, can still talk baby talk, eat baby food etc but still act mischievious.

Baby Alyssa
Last edited by lilonenaughty on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love for my abdls to be anywhere from a newborn to two years old. those are the funnest ages for me! :P