Favorite place to be diapered?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommieSara

Favorite place to be diapered?

Post by MommieSara »

Where are some of ypur favorite places you enjoy being diapered?
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: Favorite place to be diapered?

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

MommieSara wrote:Where are some of ypur favorite places you enjoy being diapered?
Anywhere of course! :wink:

I like to be diapered when we are travelling so we don't need to stop as often when we are in the car. And I hate those miniature restrooms on the airplanes. They are also convenient when I am out for a long day like at an amusement park on vacation.

Today I went to see Alice in Wonderland at the movies. I had to go potty in the middle of the movie so it was nice not to have to leave the theater and miss any of the movie. :)
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Sweetheart thats why they make diapers! I wore my diaper to see Avatar. How was the movie? Oh no wait, do not tell me I am going to see it in two weeks at an Imax!!!! Im so excited, I just cant hide it, Im about to loose control inside my diapey. hehehe
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

i love to be diapered anywhere and wearing newborn baby clothes as well
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I personally love to change little ones in the park. There's something about the open air, a slight breeze, and on goers slowing by and taking a gander that makes me smile :D ! Of course that is from a mommy's point of view, hehehe.
BabyGirl_Jessica

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

MommyGina wrote:I personally love to change little ones in the park. There's something about the open air, a slight breeze, and on goers slowing by and taking a gander that makes me smile :D ! Of course that is from a mommy's point of view, hehehe.
The park is one of my favowite places to go and play. :D It is fun when mommy or my babysitter can take me there. I like if there is a sanbox in da playground. And my favorite thing in the whole playgroun is da swings. It is just a lot of fun to play outside on a nice sunny day. I wish I can go to there more.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I know I'm a sitter but since I wear I have to say my favorite place to be diapered is in the bedroom..because I'm a DL and the diaper thing is very sexual for me. So there you go.
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Sara!

Personaly, I have 3 favorite paces:
(1) In a Church Nursery, either on the floor, or on the changing table.

(2) At Home, on the floor of the living room.

(3) At Home, in the baby's Nursery, on my changing table.

Actually, most diaper changes I observed growing up happened either on our living room floor or someone elses living room floor. And most of the time there were sevral mommies sitting around watching the baby get changed.

In fact, babies getting their diapers changed at our house was a major attraction, not just for me, but for every mom in the room. They would all be talking, sipping coffee, trading gossip, but their full attention was really given to the baby on the living room floor that was getting their bottom cleaned, powdered and diapered.

Why the attraction? For something that is a "routine" part of Mothering?After all, these moms change lot's of diapers every day: why stop and watch another baby getting their diaper changed?

I have a theory: I believe that we, including, and especially other moms, are all drawn to loving, motherly acts of kindness and unconditional love.

Think about it.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I love to diaper my babies in front of the whole classroom, in front of all my other students and especially on the days family and friends visit!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

mommy rebecca wrote:I love to diaper my babies in front of the whole classroom, in front of all my other students and especially on the days family and friends visit!
Good choice Miss Rebecca. Those are fun requests too aren't they?
naughtyboyutah

Good question

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I think I would like to be diapered mostly in the bedroom but also think it would be fun to be diapered in a classroom by mommy rebecca or diapered at church by sitter stacie or diapered in the ladies room by mommy scarlet or diapered in a Target by mommy ava or diapered by mommy lizabeth at the park. I guess for me doesn't really matter where it is, just as long as I am being diapered by a loving mommy. I take that back, I wouldn't want to be diapered in a jail cell.

Cammie
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yes, they are Scarlet!

Im with you Cam, I wouldnt want to be diapered in Jail either - so dont go okay! We really dont want any calls from you asking us to diaper you there. LOL
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Cam, those are some good places. I agree with Ms.Rebecca no changes in jail, we don't want you to have to be there.
naughtyboyutah

Any other places?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I am curious to ask where would some of you adult babies/diaper lovers/ mommies/ and all would you not like to be changed or change your baby's diapers? I wouldn't want to be changed in prison or in a court room. Any other places?

Baby Cammie
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

It's kind of difficult to think of places I would not like to change a diaper. In a sticker bush would not be a fun place to get or give a diaper change though.
pinkluvs

In a store

Post by pinkluvs »

I have fantasized that I need my diaper changed in a store in the diaper aisle. I would be in the shopping cart, and there would be a woman that would offer to my mommy that if she would let me be changed from Pampers to Luvs for one week, and if my mommy didn't like Luvs, she would get a month's worth of Pampers for free.
I would of course be changed right there on the the spot in the diaper aisle, and of course it would be the time of plastic-backed disposable diapers.

I would have to be in a diaper commercial as well :)

Just a fantasy of mine. Maybe others would like this too!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I think thats a great place to be changed right in the diaper isle!
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

one fantasy i always enjoyed was being changed against my will in front of an entire young female audience as a demonstration on how to change a dirty diaper. the extreme humiliation is a nice kick. but thats just me.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

that is actually a very popular request from many of my callers, babyblue26
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

im not surprised. lol.