Favorite place to be diapered?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Ok, I've got an interesting place to be changed - an airplane. Right there in the middle of the isle. (no room in the bathroom, hehe). I could give little assignments to all the other passengers around me - one holds the wipes, one holds the powder, etc. And when it was all done, you would have nowhere to run and hide :D

Gina
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

MommyGina wrote:Ok, I've got an interesting place to be changed - an airplane. Right there in the middle of the isle. (no room in the bathroom, hehe). I could give little assignments to all the other passengers around me - one holds the wipes, one holds the powder, etc. And when it was all done, you would have nowhere to run and hide :D

Gina
I like it. that totally works for me, lol
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I love that idea as well as the diaper isle
pinkluvs

Diaper changing demonstration

Post by pinkluvs »

Wow babyblue, I have that fantasy too! Mine is where I'm about six years old, and my "babysitters" do diapering demonstrations to young female audiences as well. They even show how plastic pants can be used in a pinch when out of diapers, and in need of a trip to the store!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Babyblue26

Re: Diaper changing demonstration

Post by Babyblue26 »

pinkluvs wrote:Wow babyblue, I have that fantasy too! Mine is where I'm about six years old, and my "babysitters" do diapering demonstrations to young female audiences as well. They even show how plastic pants can be used in a pinch when out of diapers, and in need of a trip to the store!
yea, its a pretty nice fantasy, the trick now is to find out how to make it happen....sigh..if only eh? if only.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

as a newborn baby i would love to be diapered anywhere but mostly probably in the park mommy changing my diaper after bringing me to the memorial day parade. mommy having me be around other mommies and their newborn babies
pinkluvs

If only

Post by pinkluvs »

@ babyblue, "yea, its a pretty nice fantasy, the trick now is to find out how to make it happen....sigh..if only eh? if only."

Maybe it's time to invent a regression machine. I would gladly set the machine to whatever age I wished, and have some beautiful women ooh and aww over me while they say what a little cutie I am after I am "regressed", and that it's time for a diaper. I would love that. :)

At least I had a really cool babysitter when I was eight that would diaper me. She thought it was cute. How I miss that. :(

*sigh* indeed.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!