Who did you sleep with?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DaddyPaul

Who did you sleep with?

Post by DaddyPaul »

No I am not talking about people. I am talking about your favorite stuffed animal when you were young or even now. Mine was a multi- colored cat. Come on dont be shy and share with everyone. :D
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Good question, I cannot remember a favorite. I had so many stuffed animals that I use to sleep with them all. Guess thats why I like so many in my bed these days too ! LOL ya think?
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

oh this is so easy because I still sleep with him :P My pooh bear. Hes old and tattered and mended but hes right here on my bed. I lobe my Pooh Bear. muahhh
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I sleep with a big white and pink plush puppy.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

mune was and still is paddington bear. i got him when i went into the hospital for my first major surgery when i was 5 and he came with me every other time. i still have him to this day
Life Moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look at it. You just might miss it.
- Ferris Bueller
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Mine is a great big caterpillar that my girl friends bought for me. Its long, fuzzy, soft and the perfect cuddle buddy!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Candy

Post by Candy »

i had a raggedy ole bunny that i called nunny and my mommy had to stuff and restuff for me and i still have my nunny to this day.
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

for me it was a blankie....I went everywhere with it including bed.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I had a stuffed rabbit, I still have it actually, but it's in a glass case, because well, let's just say I'm rough on rabbits lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I slept with a blanket my grammy gave me. You couldn't pry that thing from my hands with dynamite.

Jenna
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

as a kid I had a stuffed otter (yeah, I know, kinda odd). He was curved just right so he fit under my arm perfectly. Now-a-days I have a giant white stuffed teddy name Mr. Snugglebeary (no snickering you :P )

Gina
pinkluvs

A sweet question

Post by pinkluvs »

I slept with my Eeyore stuffed animal of Winnie the Pooh fame. I related to him for some reason, and we kept each other happy :)
I still have him by the way, and I still give him hugs!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

I aways sweep wiff my twedy bear piwo and bwankee
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

mes to bwetsy me sweep wif my teddy bear winnie pooh and bwankee
pinkluvs

Awwww

Post by pinkluvs »

Awwww...BabyBetsy, that's cute! :)
I'm sure glad you have your friend. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

In college, I slept with a jumbo-sized Tigger. He had weighted paws that made it feel like he was really hugging me, and I loved to spoon him. He was such a comfort when I moved away from home for the first time, and it was great to wake up to a smiling face!
phoneamommysbabycam

I slept with my teddy bear.

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I was given the original Teddy Bear when I was born and I would sleep with that. I still have it to this day and he is still in pretty good condition. He was always good to snuggle with. That's cool that you had a Tigger stuffed toy, mommy crissy. I love Tigger, so bouncy and full of fun.

Cammie