Contests

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
Victoriah Nichole Little

Contests

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

I bet some contests would really get the creative juices flowing. What do you think?
MommieSara

Contest

Post by MommieSara »

Another great idea! I will ponder this.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

What do you have in mind Lil Vickster? Let's see what we can do.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Victoriah Nichole Little

Ooh - I hafta think up the contest?

Ummmmmm......... Wow. Give me a couple days to get my brain working. It's only Monday. :: Giggle ::
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Could be fun, now it is Tuesday so you have no excuses little one. :D
Victoriah Nichole Little

Ok - what about a best Fantasy Punishment Story/Essay contest? Mommies and Babies both welcome, to be judged by popular vote?
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

That sounds good, let's see if we can get it going. What would the prize be?
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Victoriah Nichole Little

I'm inclined to suggest free minutes, but I don't think that would go over too well. And if we want Mommies to participate and maybe a Mommy wins, what the heck good are free minutes to her?

I'm inclined to suggest the satisfaction of a job well done, but I don't think that would go over to well on the other side.

I have to think some about that one - even though it is Thursday.

What do others suggest?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

How about babies enter and Mommies vote. That way the ones who enter get free minutes towards a call? I like the story contest idea too, there are some creative people here.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Well, that's good too, if enough people will join in!

I would like to see some Mommy stories though. :-)
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Well you can already see some of Mommies stories hun.
On our blogs sites and our personal blogs. Us Mommies are always writing.

I think Scarlet's idea will work the best, having the Mommies judge.

The babies here are very creative and I know we always enjoy their stories.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Ok - so we have the idea (a best fantasy punishment story/essay contest), we have the prize idea (free minutes on next call), we have the judges (Mommies) and how they will decide (a vote by the judges).

Now we need the details:

How long should it be?
How many entries can a person submit?
Are any themes prohibited?
What are the dates for entries, and the dates for Mommies to vote?
How many minutes will be awarded and how will they be divided up (Mommy Scarlet suggested those who enter would get free minutes ... or if that did not work, would there be a certain number of minutes for winner, 2nd place, and 3rd place ... and what happens if there is a tie?

Oh yeah ... and someone's gotta ask Mommy Maddie if it's ok. :: Giggle ::

I think our judges should be the ones to decide on the detailed rules.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Yep next step is with asking Mommy Maddy she is the ultra Mommy. :lol:
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Still a good Idea

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I think this is an awsome idea. Lots of talent here and I love the idea of being able to judge. I also like the idea of maybe having trivia night or even a ABDL word search. Another idea would be for to have the babies put on their favorite baby or sissy baby outfit and make a 2 min video showing off for the mommies, and we pick the winner!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: Still a good Idea

DommyMommyAva wrote: Another idea would be for to have the babies put on their favorite baby or sissy baby outfit and make a 2 min video showing off for the mommies, and we pick the winner!
That would be so cute and so much fun Ava. I adore seeing all of the cute abies and sissies we have here.
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

I think that is such a great idea with the 2 minute video. I know that some of our lil' ones have some beautiful outfits.

Naughty Nanny Ella
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I love that idea Ava. I myself have offered contest and offered free minutes to the winner but no one participated :(
naughtyboyutah

Contest ideas?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Hi there I have a few ideas, how about once a week have like a trivia night where people are inivited to come and play a game to win free minutes toward a call? You can have like different games we play to earn free minutes. How does that sound? I also thought of having us vote for the site and having a drawing at the end of the week for some free minutes maybe?
Baby Cammie
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Maybe there can be some sort of contest where you could win a free 10 or 15 minute call with the mommy of your choice. Such as voting for this site off of www.phonesexcentral.com by giving the mommys in the chat room your code and rank of www.phoneamommy.com on that site.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I am not sure how we could verify your vote. But I do know that I have offered contest on my personal blogs sites to where you can win free minutes towards a call with me and so have some of the other mommies. But you cannot win if you do not participate. I actually just posted a contest to have over at DS, but I am not offering free minutes with this contest as I do not solicite my services on other sites.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips