Praises for Mommy Maggy!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
naughtyboyutah

Praises for Mommy Maggy!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Maggy, thanks for the wonderful time taking me to the beach. I had so much fun. It was fun going down to the water and you swinging me in the air. Baby had tons of fun! Thanks for letting mommy lauren and stacie tag along too. As I was having fun, I realized someone had a better sandcastle so I went over there and smashed the sand castle. Sooner than later, Mommy Maggy had me over her lap for a very hard spanking and even let Mommy Lauren spank me too as I made fun of the chicken salad she had made for me. Baby Cammie's bottom was real sore after that. Thanks Mommy for taking good care of me and for also diapering me right there on the beach. Hugs Mommy.
Now let's hear from others on this of your good experiences with mommy maggy as your mommy.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Awww, thank you Cammie. I enjoyed myself as well! Hope I didnt get too much sand in the diaper when i changed it there on the blanket :wink: . I look forward to our next day trip!
love,

Mommy Maggy
naughtyboyutah

Still sand in my diaper, hehe

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy, I still have a lot of sand in my diaper from the diaper change on the beach. My bottom is also still sore from the spanking you gave me. You really know how to spank so well to teach me a lesson. I will never ever ruin someone else's sandcastle or turn my nose up at food that was made for me. I am sorry!