Needing Mommy advice, or any who have it..

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Sissy_Baby_831

Needing Mommy advice, or any who have it..

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

I have been into the adult baby fetish for as long as I can remember. Also I enjoy some feminization as well. I have dated my girlfriend for a year now and she has no idea of my desire of either. I would love for her to know, and would hope she would accept it, and of course help me satisfy these desires but i don't know how to tell her and i'm afraid she wouldn't accept me or my fetish. What should I do because the interest will never go away. Anyone have advice?
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Try testing the waters with her. Trust your instinct, is she sexually open or vanilla? Does she have any fetishes? Is she bossy and in charge of your relationship? If she is chances are she would make a good Domme. Show her some web sites, or just leave one open and let her discover it. See if she talks to you about it. Trust your instincts, and you yourself said if she finds out she will leave you. If thats how you feel then chances are she will. Are you ready to deal with that? Once you tell her your relationship will never be the same again.

Good luck Honey :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

She's not that open, more so "vanilla" as you put it. However we've talked about bringing a strap-on into play, and she's willing, but as far as me dressing up girlie to go with it is something not brought into the conversation. She'e not very controlling and has never been a "domme" type against all my wishes of course. Im not for sure she would leave me, it's just the thought of how would she look at me now, and would she eventually leave me as an outcome. It's the uncertainty I have that keeps me from going through with telling her. I wanna feel that she loves me enough after being together a year that she would be open to it, but who knows!
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Your always taking a chance with coming clean with her. But remember not all partners will share our interest. Keep us informed on how it works out for you, best of luck dear!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

If she is the one that I will spend my life with, how could I possibly keep it secret forever and why would I want to!
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

I get asked this question all the time, and it’s never easy. Many of my friends have come clean to their significant other and it’s sad but true, that most ended up breaking up. The strap on is a good sign and might lead to other fun :P I have my fingers crossed for you :)
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

Thanks Stella!
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

Ok everyone! The news is out, I told her my secrets, and she accepts them! She says I should have been told her and she is willing to do what makes me happy! I can't wait for her to put me in diapers, just saying that gets me excited! Only thing, she says she has no idea what she's doing, anybody know how i can help her. Are there sites that could help her learn to take care of an adult baby? Either way, im so glad shes all in!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Awww, I'm so happy for you sweetie! Just take it slow and easy, and I'm sure in no time she will be the best mommy in the world for you!
love,

Mommy Maggy
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Instead of searching sites, she has the best thing in the world right there. YOU! Show her and teach her about what YOU like, since you are the one that she is going to take care of. It's a wonderful opertunity for you, make all you can out of it.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Sissy_Baby_831

Post by Sissy_Baby_831 »

Thanks Maggy! And stacie your right, the best way to learn is hands on, and after the first try I can tell sure she's gonna do just fine! Thanks for all your thoughts and wishes!