Key words?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Key words?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

What are the words that when you hear them, you start thinking about the abdl fetish? For me, the main two words are diapers and whenever anyone mentions spankings, my ears perk up and listen in closely. I have overheard many a mom threaten to spank their little boy when they get home when I am at work. Other words would be naughty little boy, it's time for a diaper change, get over my knee. How about for you?
Baby Cammie
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

A few terms get me thinking :)

First the obvious: diaper/diapers/diapered/diapering and spank/spanked/spanking

Another thing that gets me thinking of it is when someone speaks the phrase "to change you"/"to change him"/"to change her" (speaking with the intent of altering someone's current lifestyle or personality) (for example "I'm not trying to change you; I just think there's room for improvement.")

When I hear that (even if it's something similar sounding, my mind immediately shifts to the ABDL world. :D

There's probably a few others, but those are the main ones that I can think of at the moment. :) Great question, too!
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

ohh Cammy you just gave away your weaknesses I'm going to sit in chat wit you and type nothing but naughty little boy, it's time for a diaper change, get over my knee mister
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Of course for me, due to the details of this poopy diaper fetish I have (which is VERY different from Cammie's spanking/diaper fetish) most of my "key words" or "triggers" are centered around poopy diapers and a mommy/babysitter/granny discovering my poopy diaper, smelling my poopy diaper and changing my poopy diaper.

Some of my key words are....

"I smell something."

"Shoooo-wee." Or, "Phew."

"Somebody's gonna poop their pants."

"Hims just filled hims britiches."

"Smells like somebody needs their pants changed."

"Somebody's awful busy filling their pants."

In short, I love it when diapers are called, "pants." The moms I knew growng up, always called diapers "pants" because I think cloth diapers were always covered with plastic or rubber pants. Hence, the calling of baby diapers, "pants".

And I love it when those "pants" are messed, filled, pooped, stinky, etc.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Another grouping of words I just thought of is ones that end in "still". (i.e. "hold still", "stay still", "lie still", etc.).

For me, if I hear anyone say those words [extra points if it's a beautiful woman], I can't help but immediately think of Person A performing a diaper change on Person B, with Person B being uncooperative. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Diapers4ever,

The word "still" also has special meaning for me.
As in, "He's still in diapers." :oops:

When my Mother put me back in diapers and rubber pants at the age of 2, and kept me in diapers until the age of 5 (when I was "fully" pottytrained) she used to say that a lot.

I have one vivid memory when I was around 4, and "still" in diapers, my mom took me to a daycare center, and explianed to the lady that "he's still in diapers." I remember how that lady looked at me, and then told my mom that I had to go to the 2 year-old room, because the 4 year olds were all potty-trained.

The 2 year-olds were "still" in diapers like me. :oops:

My mom is always talking about this time in my life. :oops:

MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Diaper4Ever, it is funny that you mentioned "still", like you and Marty, "hold still" has alot of meaning for me. Not only in hearing it but saying. I have many an ABie that likes to be squirmy when they get changed, as most babies do, and even when they aren't I am in the habit of saying it.

"now hold still so mommy doesn't stick you with this pin"
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Crissy

fabulous post love this !

Post by Crissy »

I think the abdl fetish for me is brought to mind by alot of words a whole bunch.

Some are: of course diapers,spanking,otk,paci,pampers,bambinos,adult baby
abie,dl,baba,little one,naughty,stinker,tinkle,wet,messy,poopoo,diapee
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Another key word that shifts my mind to the ABDL world is when someone talks about someone else to a third person in the room (with the first person being talked about standing there listening) using the phrase "Somebody" or "Someone". When I hear that, my mind immediately thinks of "Somebody needs a diaper change" or "Someone's got a wet diaper" [or something similar]. :)
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

Aww, Cam, I love that you love your spankings!
Little Stinky Britches

I also love that "third person" way mommies have of talking to, and about babies. :D

"Somebody" needs their pants changed..... always gets my mind drifting back to the nursery. :oops:
Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Wow! I love this thread! Finding out what words can trigger some people - I find it fascinating!

Come on all you little ones and Diaper Lovers alike - throw your two cents into the ring!!

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

What a fun thread! I love reading about everyone's key words. I'm going to keep watching and maybe do a special based on keywords!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Hearing a woman (Mommy's girlfriend) say "Oh, you poor thing"

I fantasize that She is saying it mockingly as She watches as Mommy has me tied down on my changing table in my little girls clothes with my sissy dress pulled up and my white tights pulled down and my tiny penis exposed for Her to laugh at.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

What a cool thread! And I'm right there with ya Patti - I love to have the sarcasm dripping from my words, lol
goodboybasil

Post by goodboybasil »

Patti Remick wrote:Hearing a woman say "Oh, you poor thing"
That's a good one. I always like it when a woman addresses me in a patronizing manner; then as I get regressed it no longer seems patronizing--it just seems like Mommy is being funny and teasing me. ;)

I did a series of text chats with Mommy Scarlet where she would use trigger words--every time she used the word or phrase, it would make me more vulnerable and open to her suggestions. In one memorable roleplay, Mommy Scarlet played a villainess and I was the superhero who had just captured her. Unfortunately for me, every time she called me 'sillywilly', it made me more and more silly and childish until she had no problem convincing me I wasn't really a superhero, I was just a silly boy who needed to let Mommy be in charge. :p
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I was just watching Season 6 of "Roseanne" and Becky (Sarah Chalke) and her husband Mark (the late Glenn Quinn) were having a conversation about Mark wanting to quit school and Becky being opposed to his decision. The conversation was as follows...

Mark: I'm droppin' out.
Becky: Mark, you're goin' back! We both know it's what's best for you!
Mark: No, it's what's best for you! I mean, why are you always tryin' to change me?!
Becky: I'm not tryin' to change you! I just want you to realize that you're not worthless!

I heard those two sentences and I couldn't help but think of Becky and Mark in a Mommy/Baby relationship. hehe :D
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

Diapers4ever! That's so funny. I'd never thought of Becky and Mark as Mommy and baby but now I always will!
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I used to LOVE Roseanne and Mark was one of my fav characters. He would have made a very cute AB boy. :wink:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

MommyJosie wrote:I used to LOVE Roseanne and Mark was one of my fav characters. He would have made a very cute AB boy. :wink:
I think so, too! :) Also that line about Becky saying that she knows what's best for him, to me, just screams "Mommy". lol :D