old fashion diapers

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Silvie

old fashion diapers

Post by Silvie »

what type of diapers do you remember as far as disposible ones

silvie
Craig

Post by Craig »

Well, I barely remember wearing diapers during the day - but that would have been cloth and vinyl pants. However I sure remember wearing diapers at night very well since I never stopped wetting the bed. I was in cloth for my youngest, toddler years, then was transitioned to disposables for nighttime use at some point - guess parents got tired of wet cloth diapers in the morning.

Pampers came in a cardboard box and didn't have the "hourglass shape" back then. I remember wearing those to bed really well once we made the switch to disposables. They tended to leak some overnight on occasion. When I got older and outgrew the largest size of Pampers we went with the smallest adult disposable size for nighttime.
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I can not really remember but if i know my family very well it was probably the best thing out there which was Pampers.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I believe pampers were the first ones to have the lock away gel inside - it sure changed things alot!
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs

When I was five

Post by pinkluvs »

I remember being diapered while I was in the hospital for pnuemonia. I was five, and the nurses used Pampers on me. At least I think they were Pampers. I saw the box when they brought in the cart. Though I was really ill, I liked the nurses diapering me :) They also loved how nice I was not putting up a fuss about it. I got extra attention in the form of them holding me and making a fuss over me :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!