Babygina's introduction to world

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
babygina

Babygina's introduction to world

Post by babygina »

Hello all,I am babygina.I was reintroduced back to diapers by my biological mommy when I was 9 years old.I was put back into PAMPERS at 9 due to severe bedwetting concerns,and mommy couldn't keep up with all the extra laundry I was creating for her.I was put back into PAMPERS every night after my nightly bubble bath.Mommy had everything she needed to diaper me and change me,now on my dresser.I didn't like the whole diapering process,for about the first 2 weeks,but after waking up in a DRY bed,and only wet diapers.I did n't put up a fight any longer.I actually outgrew the PAMPERS when I was about 12,and then mommy switched me to cloth diapers and plastic panties(which I am still wearing to this day,now 24 years old).I must admit,I like the cloth diapers much better than those disposable type.Since I moved out at 18,I now have a complete layette of TRUE baby style clothing and supplies,including onesies,snap crotch rompers,and pants,many styles of plastic panties and diapers,and liners and doublers,creams,onitments,powders,pacifiers,teethers,bottles and REAL baby formulas and foods,Footed sleepers,and baby doll nighties,snap crotch overalls,short baby style dresses,tights,baby mobile attached to the headboard of my bed.I just wish I had a TRUE crib,changing table,and high chair.
Mommy knows all about ALL my supplies,and when she comes to visit me,I become her FULL-TIME baby girl again.We both enjoy the time together.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Welcome BabyGina :D You'll find lots of babies and mommies who love their diapers here.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

hi Baby Gina, welcome hun.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Well hello pretty girl, it sounds like you have some very cute things in your nursery. I'm Mommy Star and welcome to our little corner of the net :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

Welcome. Sounds like you have a wonderful nursery.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Hiya babygina! you cutie pie you! A big ole hello to you sweetie pie! Hope to see you around the chat room babes.

Love and hugs,
Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"