Pick a Baby Any Baby!

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Mommy Star

Pick a Baby Any Baby!

Post by Mommy Star »

I know we've asked the question to the aby's "If you could have anyone as a Mommy who would you want? Now I have a question for all the mommies and sitters and grannies. If you could take anyone living or dead and turn them in to a baby. YOUR baby who would you pick? Would you want them shrunk down to baby size, or stay in their adult size bodies but behave like a baby? Hmm I wonder if I should tell you mine now or later tehehehe
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

What a fun question Mommy!!!! If I could choose a baby I would have to choose either Marylin Manson or Johnny Deep. I pick them because of their willingness to step outside the normal realm. I would like to keep them as adults and explore all kinds of whimsical role plays!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Candy

Post by Candy »

that is a great question and something I always think about....as a matter of fact whenever I meet a cute boy I always picture them in diapers. as far as celebrities go I would love to put Rob Thomas or Bono in a diaper.
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

George Clooney - he has such a boyish grin and seems to be able to roll with new things with ease, so I think he would be an adorable baby. Oh, and i would leave him all grown up (DEFINITELY all grown up, hehehe)!

Gina
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Haha Star YES you should tell us your baby choice. I would love to diaper and spank Sam Trammell from True Blood. While I am on that same way of thinking Ryan Kwanten from True Blood also.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Wow that would be a tough choice all the mommies picked some nice babies. So i will choose a baby Jake Gyllenhall and his sister Maggy also for twice the fun.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

OMG David Boreanaz in a diaper would be my dream come true!
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Thats a no brainer...JOHNNY DEPP!!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oh all of the ones you all have said would make such cute babies. I've told some of you all before but I still have to say James Spader.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I would have to say.....ME .....HAHAHAHAHA No really. me.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Mommy Star, you still haven't revealed your adult baby thoughts.