Music

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
TheSitterStacie

Music

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I want to know what sort of music you all listen to on a daily basis. I have very ecclectic taste so mine varies on a day to day, dependent upon my mood.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

I'm the same way. very eclectic. mostly listen to soft rock or classic rock though.
Life Moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look at it. You just might miss it.
- Ferris Bueller
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

I love 80's big hair bands.
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I have been listening to Band of Skulls lately, they are the ones that have that song on the new mustang commercial. They are pretty rockin.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Stacie! :D

I love Classical Music and Opera. :D

It has an emotional depth like no other form of music.

I find it most fullfilling. :)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Great Question! I love a large range of music, depending on my mood. I love Sinatra to Metallica. Crazy huh LOL. I like some rap, some country, some classical, some jazz, some new age, some grunge, some punk LOL the list goes on and on and on.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.