What's a fun spanking roleplay to do with phone a mommy?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

What's a fun spanking roleplay to do with phone a mommy?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Alright I would love to hear from all the mommies and other babies, what creative ideas do you think would be fun for me to call one of the mommies for a spanking. Any creative ideas?
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

:: Giggle ::

I once did one with Sitter Stacie where we re-enacted a true even from my youth where I should have got a spanking but did not. Sitter Stacie (who I call Mommy Stacie) made sure I got the spanking I should have.

What had happened was I didn't use the potty before leaving the house when I was told to, and I ended up pooping my pants in the grocery store. I was told if I did I would get spanked, but then I never got that spanking I had been promised in the real event.

I often fantasized that event over, thinking what it would have been like if I had been spanked, and if my Mommy would have taken me straight to the baby aisle and made me pick out my own diapers right then and there. Mommy Stacie helped me live that out; from pooping in my panties, to being diapered in a store aisle in front of others, to going home and using a baby potty, and of course - that richly deserved paddling! All on cam too. :: Giggle :: I think some other Mommies got to watch that as well!