Sweet baby girl :)

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
BabyRaimuneko

Sweet baby girl :)

Post by BabyRaimuneko »

Hello everyone. Sweet little Raimuneko (Rye MEWN koh) here. (If this is too much of a mouthful, Rai-chan will do). I never tried phone a mommy before, so I thought I'd test the waters first.
A bit about me is that although I am sweet and precious, I can be a big handful at times. I'm going through a "me no wanna!" phase, and I can be stubborn and fussy a bit of the time. Though I may have a tantrum before naptime or even try to run off when bathtime is mentioned, I'm really a loving, cuddly baby girl who just needs some loving guidance.
I look forward to meeting everyone here and finally making my first call!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Rai-chan <3
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Welcome to our site Sweet little Raimuneko. Hope you will enjoy our site and our little family. We look forward to getting to know you!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hello sweetheart, welcome to the PhoneaMommy board. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Welcome! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

First off let me say how beautiful your name is, brings to mind cherry blossoms in full bloom on a warm spring day as the fragrance from them gently teases your nose with their spectacular scent.

Secondly lol well what can I say, you sound pretty much fun hun.

And thirdly, welcome to our little corner of the crib, I hope you have an enjoyable time here with us.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Welcome sweet precious baby girl. Don't you worry we know how to motivate fussy babes like yourself and it's all in fun.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Hi baby girl, welcome. Happy to see a new baby has joined us.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

How about I just call you Baby! Welcome to the nursery have fun and remember to pick up your toys when your done!

SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Hi Rye Rye hope your being a good girl sweety :)
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Hi baby Rai-chan, you sound like a very sweet girl. Have fun here.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

So wonderful to see you join our forums sweetheart! We all look forward to getting to know you as well!
love,

Mommy Maggy