A History of how Phone a Mommy got founded

Do you have an idea that you would like to share with Mommy Maddy? Would you like to see us do something that you think would benefit all of us? Go ahead tell us your brilliant idea!
phoneamommysbabycam

A History of how Phone a Mommy got founded

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi there I thought I would just post it here but I am sure all the babies would be very interested on how phone a mommy all became to be? I would love for there to be a history of phone a mommy somewhere posted on this site. I think it will give me an even more deeper appreciation for phone a mommy if there was. I know Madison and Maggy did a lot of hard work to make this wonderful site come to being and think it would definitely be good to see how it all came to fruition. Hope this does happen as I think some people may not know how much it takes to run this place called phone a mommy.
Baby Cammie
phoneamommysbabycam

What are your thoughts on this idea, mommies?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hey there, I was just curious if this can happen where a history of how phone a mommy came to being can be put on the website somewhere. I know madison and maggy cofounded it but am just curious to how it all started and such. Plus I absolutely adore madison, everytime she helps me or talks to me, she is so sweet and very kind to me. Thanks madison. If you are reading this, know that you are a blessing.

Baby Cammie