Who is/was (or were) everyone's animated childhood crushes?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.

Do you still like the same animated shows you used to when you were a kid?

Yes, and they're still just as good now as they were then!
100%
No, are you kidding? I'm way too old for that sort of thing!
No votes

Total votes: 23
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Was it wrong for me even as a kid I enjoyed seeing Bugs Bunny in drag. I guess some things just stay with you. :lol:
phoneamommysbabycam

Favorite animated crushes

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Let's see here, I love Snow White, I had a feeling she gave the seven dwarfs a lot of spankings over her lap. I would love to go over her lap. She would probably sing while spanking, that would be cool. I have a crush on Belle from Beauty and the Beast, I bet she would spank me with a book as she loved to read. I have a crush on Ariel, she is so sweet and sings some cool songs. Jessica Rabbit is hot. Let's see, oh yeah from Toy Story 3, I would love to get a spanking from Barbie, she is a cutie. Someon brought up COPS, I loved that show. I had a crush on April O niell too. Would love to hear from others on this.
Cammie
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

remember little lulu I just love her Image
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Ok, well for me, He-man probably topped the charts, followed by Wolverine, G.I. Joe, Spidey and Iceman (I ADORED Spider man's and Iceman's wit! Soooo charming).
love,

Mommy Maggy
BabyRaimuneko

Post by BabyRaimuneko »

Most of my crushes are on video game characters, but they still count because they also have cartoons, tee hee.
My strongest crush now is on Ludwig von Koopa, Bowser's eldest son in the Mario games. I don't know what it is...the hair? the accent? how he's a composer AND a scientific genius? I just can't put my finger on it... if he were real, I'd love to be his bride and/or baby girl...
aaand...
Cue awkward silence!
phoneamommysbabycam

I thought of a few more

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I have a big crush on Rapunzel from the movie Tangled. I think it also has to deal with she is played by Mandy moore. I love mandy moore. I also have a crush on Jasmine from Aladdin.

Cammie
NannyBrenda

Re: Who is/was (or were) everyone's animated childhood crushes?

Post by NannyBrenda »

This is such a cute thread! My top two crushes were Goliath from Gargoyles and Alistair from the Dragon Age franchise. Both are voiced by men with gorgeous voices and the lines that they gave Alistair for the romance option had me a bit twitter pated. :D
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!