Tips for a first timer?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Diapered Mai

Tips for a first timer?

Post by Diapered Mai »

I've wanted to call for a bit and on this Wednesday, I'm going to have some free time by myself. What better way to spend my spare time than with calling a Mommy? I'd love to get snuggled up in warm footy pajamas, with a nice clean diaper and have a mommy tell me I've been a good girl. :)

The problem is, I've never called before and I don't know what to expect. I'm a little nervous! So...umm...any advice for nervous first timers? :oops:
Nanny Rachel

Gentle

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Oh don't be nervous we will be gentle...we do love to take care of our little ones and will make sure that you do feel comfortable...so give us a chance and you will see...Rachel.... :wink:
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

All the Mommies and Nannies here have a great deal of experience with all sorts of Aby's and Sissies so no matter who you end up choosing you will be coddled and pampered and very well taken care of. So don't be nervous Mae, Mommy knows how to put Baby at ease and will have you fast asleep on my arms in no time. Your Mommy's good little girl aren't you?
Mommy Josie

Oh Mai

Post by Mommy Josie »

You will need to give us a call so we can take care of you...we will be gentle with you...we love all our little ones and make sure that they are taken care of...Josie... :)
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

There is really nothing to be nervous about. All of the mommies ( and daddy)
are full of knowledge that will make your experience well worth your time. So come on pick up the phone and let us take care of you. The only tip is just let them know what you really want to happen during your call. Good luck and have fun.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Did you ever make that first call hon? If not, then the first thing you must remember is to breathe!! Sometimes we get so nervous and we forget to do the simplest of things. After that, just let the Mommy (or Daddy) guide the conversation. Before you know it you will having the best experience in the world!!
love,

Mommy Maggy
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I'm curious as well - were you able to choose a mommy and give her a call? So many babies afterward say they don't know why they waited so long, lol. Give us a heads up honey.

Gina
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

Yes, I am curious too. How did your first call go?
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Can't wait to hear how your first call was! Such a good little girl!