I just bought a robospanker, mommies.

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

I just bought a robospanker, mommies.

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi everyone, as all of you might know I love to call the phone a mommies mainly for two reasons besides the biggest reason because they are just freaking amazing. I can see that all the mommies really do love infantilisam and adult babies and it shows on their calls. Thanks all of you! I love to call the phone a mommies probably the most for them to give me spankings out of love when I need it. Anyways I just bought a robospanker. Their website is www.robospanker.com I hope to get to call a lot of you phone a mommies over the next few months to use it while on the calls, should make our time together even more better. Mommies, what do you think?
Baby Cammie
Nanny Rachel

Great

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Wow cammie that is great that you bought this for yourself...sometimes we need to buy something for ourselves that will give us great pleasure all year round...can't wait to use it on you...lol...Rachel... :wink:
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

A robospanker? Really?
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

What in the heck is a robospanker? What if it goes all cartoony and blows apart in mid spank and there is smoke and springs flying everywhere just as someone comes home? Leave it to me to find the down side. lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
phoneamommysbabycam

You crack me up, Stacie

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Stacie,

I think you are just amazing and I love your sense of humor. You can check out the robospanker at www.robospanker.com if you would like. I really like it, it's quite fun.
Cammie
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

That is wonderful what a great Christmas Gift or Bday Gift for yourself! I am very happy for you! Just dont over spank yourself babyboy!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

I think we need to get Stacie a robo spanker with a remote control that we all keep with us at all times.

Mommy Sue
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

OH, hahahaha Sue you are sooooooooooooooo funny *makes a face*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"