Who are your celebrity mommies and babysitters?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
phoneamommysbabycam

Pick one female celebrity mommy and babysitter

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Alright, if you had to narrow it down to just one mommy and one babysitter. Who would those two be? And just for fun, let's throw in one teacher too.
I'll go first
Mommy: Jennifer Garner, I absolutely adore her, would love her as my mommy. Love her in 13 going on 30.
Babysitter:Hmm, it would be either Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Aniston. Leaning toward Jennifer Aniston.
Teacher: I would have Sandra Bullock as my teacher.

How about you?
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I'm surprised nobody said her yet...heck, I'm surprised that I haven't said her yet! :lol:

Jessica Alba [either as a Mommy or a babysitter] :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Diapers4Ever wrote:I'm surprised nobody said her yet...heck, I'm surprised that I haven't said her yet! :lol:

Jessica Alba [either as a Mommy or a babysitter] :D
She has such a pretty smile, I can see her being a choice for an abie.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I was telling a sissy that I talk to about Julie Benz (from Dexter and now No Ordinary Family). Come to think of it she looks like she would be a soothing adoring type of Mommy.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

MommyShirley wrote:I was telling a sissy that I talk to about Julie Benz (from Dexter and now No Ordinary Family). Come to think of it she looks like she would be a soothing adoring type of Mommy.
I totally agree. In Season 4, she has a baby and is so sweet to him. There's also a scene from Season 4 of "Angel" with Julie when she talks to her teenage son. It's such another side to her character on "Angel", but you can really see that she's actually maternal herself, even though she has no children.

Another one who's got clear maternal instincts [even though, at the time, she had no children] was Amy Jo Johnson from "Power Rangers". She saved a baby in an episode and her interactions with him were absolutely adorable. You could tell she wasn't just following the script...that she really cared for the baby. :)
pinkluvs

Well....

Post by pinkluvs »

I want the girl in the red shirt in the "Fitness" video being advertised on tv.
She's cute :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Wow, D4E! Christina is a knock out. I am a sucker for red heads though...
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Diapers4Ever wrote:
I totally agree. In Season 4, she has a baby and is so sweet to him. There's also a scene from Season 4 of "Angel" with Julie when she talks to her teenage son. )
I never saw her on Angel, but I also never saw that show.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I definitely have to say Kat Dennings would be a fantastic babysitter. ) She currrently plays Max Black on the CBS freshman sitcom "2 Broke Girls" and her character, at least in the beginning of the season, has a daytime job as a babysitter for a Manhattan socialite. She babysits her twins. :D

The funny thing about Max's personality is, over the course of the show, we can see that she can't stand people [or, at least, a lot of people], but two things she has a soft spot for is animals and young children.

For those unfamiliar with the series, this is KAT AKA Max:

She smiles up a storm in interviews, but, sadly, in photos, she looks very depressed. I can't tell you how hard it was to find this picture. lol :D
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

I think Natalie Portman would be a really fun babysitter! And Julia Roberts would be a fun mommy!

xoxo Samantha
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I have to agree with both of those Sam! I think Julia would make an AWESOME mommy! I think an great mom for sissies would be Victoria Beckham. With that fashionista what sissy could go wrong! Heck, that makes me want her for my own Mommy!!! :lol:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I gotta go with Katniss Everdeen (played by Jennifer Lawrence in the films) from "The Hunger Games".

Since I saw her in that film [not to mention seeing her care for her younger sister so well], I knew that I wanted her as a babysitter for me. :D I love girls like that...they can be sweet and kind, but, when the time comes, they can kick butt, too. 8)