Going Potty In The Bath Tub

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
1stinkybaby

Going Potty In The Bath Tub

Post by 1stinkybaby »

The other day I had a bit of an accident while taking a bath. It was quite a mess. I was wondering you mommies do if your baby pees or makes poopy while taking a bath? Do you just wave it off take care of it or will there be a punishment involved for it?
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Both...first we need to get you cleaned up but I can guarantee you that by the time your diaper goes on your butt will be a bright shade of red!!! Bad bad baby for making poopies in the tub!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Oh no Stinky, how could Mommy possibly get mad at baby for doing what babies do....go poo.
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

In the bathtub?
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I guess it depends on how messy you got - A floater is not a problem, but squishy poo that muddies the water? well, that's a different story all together, LOL!

Mommy Gina
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Floaters and squishy poo...Gina has run across bath tub ut ohs a lot it seems.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

hi all

I think it is obvious. To take a bath one usually requires a plug. In this case i would say two might be required.

Babysuzy
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

babysuzy wrote:hi all

I think it is obvious. To take a bath one usually requires a plug. In this case i would say two might be required.

Babysuzy
:lol: I love it Suzy.
I love bath time for my abies so if someone had an accident and failed to tell Mommy they had to go I agree with Mommy Star red bottoms would be in their future.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

HAHAHAHA suzy Q! Leave it to you! *chuckling still*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"