Winter Blues

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
mommy rebecca

Winter Blues

Post by mommy rebecca »

Dont let the piles od snow get you down this year! The sun will shine again adn melt it all the way. But in the meantime be sure to stop by and visit in chat and place a call with your favorite Mommy so that we can help lift those spirits! Happy Winter, Stay warm, but not Dry!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

It is a hard time of year for lots of people. Hopefully everyone will feel better this winter and not let the dark cold weather get them down.
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

75 here right now...of course it's going to change in the next couple of days and be like 29!
phoneamommysbabycam

I am a fan of winter!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I don't know about anyone else, but I love the winter season, getting to bundle up and watch the snow fall. I love everything about winter except for when the snow gets all dirty and also driving in the snow. Other than that, winter doesn't get me down especially during the Christmas season.

Cammie
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I like it and the snow is pretty and fun. I am so excited for Christmas too aren't you all?
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

It's warmer here today and we have rain. It actually feels a little like early Spring, but I am sure it will get cold again.
Mommy Josie

Ok another snow storm

Post by Mommy Josie »

Yes it is time to remember that when it is cold outside it is a good time to curl up with a good book and a warm heart....Josie... :D
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

Sounds like a good idea for such a cold wintery day. And thoughts of spring dance through my head.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Yes, it gets cold where this Mommy is, but I am so lucky to have my abdl's to keep warm and snuggle with!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

How is everyone making it? It's almost spring we can make it through.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I always think it helps to have a project going in the winter - something to keep the mind and fingers alert and moving.

Gina
Nanny Rachel

Spring

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Thank goodness spring will be here soon...I need some sun and warmth..how about you...Rachel... :D
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I guess we are headed into spring so everyone now can be happy that winter will soon be behind us.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Just remember, the groundhog saw his shadow so it will be an early spring!!
love,

Mommy Maggy