Random Thoughts 8

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Demon

Random Thoughts 8

Post by Demon »

"Just what do you think you are doing young man!?!” my wife shouted from behind me. I stood up so fast that Dolly tumbled on to the terrace in front of me. I started to stammer some vague apologies as I helped Dolly up off the ground. Standing there, looking like a prison warden, in a white silk shirt and a tight black leather mini skirt was my beautiful wife. She was a more mature looking Dolly, with all the stern looks and intelligence of her daughter. At this moment she looked nine feet tall. Standing beside her was the most stunningly beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her hair was chestnut brown, as were her eyes. Full pouting lips, even more full perky breast, braless under an almost sheer black blouse. She wore tight white jeans and the same stiletto heals as Sandy was wearing. They looked like a checker board standing there together and the thought almost made me laugh, had I not been so terrified. Mandy and Dolly excused themselves to go and get dressed and I watched the other woman eye their naked forms hungrily as they left.

I stood there in silence in my wet cloth diaper and t-shirt waiting for her wrath. She would never understand that it was just a game. “Mona,” Sandy said to the beauty with her, “could I have a moment alone with him?” She said it like a dirty word. Mona smiled, a smile that made me ache inside, and said, “Sure thing love, I’ll go see what the nymphs are up to.” So she was going to kill me and she didn’t want any witnesses. When we were alone, Sandy said, “Have you been having a good time?” with a bit of a smirk. If she would have shot me I would have been less shocked. My bladder had released at that moment and I felt the rivulets of pee down my legs. “I uh, that is to say, we were just kind of, well playing…” I trailed off. “So I gathered. Are you happy with the current arrangement?” she asked again.“ “Well, yes but, are you pissed at me or what here?” I had to know. “We’ll pick up the game again in a minute, I want to talk seriously for a moment. Are you happy about this?” I was overcome. It was hard to speak because I was filled with an overwhelming sense of love for this woman. Not only did she not mind what was going on, she was the mastermind behind it. “Do you know how much I love you,” I said. She smiled and said, “Good, now we can continue,” she grabbed my ear, “Come with me young man, you need to be changed and spanked!”

She dragged me through the house scolding me as though our little conversation had never happened. My protest was reserved to the occasional, “Ow, ouch!” from her tugs on my ear lobe. In our bedroom she laid a changing pad on the bed and had me lie down. She promptly walked out and I was left thinking about what was to come. It was all so exciting and scary. I wondered if I was going to ever get the chance to have any control in my life again. I considered the prospects of entire weekends at the mercy of not just one but four baby sitters. I was pretty sure that the week days would be much like the past week. But what was to happen for the rest of today not to mention the weekend. I started to get a chill as the wet cloth pinned about my groin was cooled by the air conditioning. I heard approaching foot falls and looked to the door. It was Mona. Even though she had been there before to see me in my wet diaper, I felt a wave of humiliation. She smiled that achingly beautiful smile again and said, “My name is Mona and I am here to, how shall I put it? Set the expectations for our relationship.” She produced from behind her a leather paddle with a wooden handle. The shiver I felt this time was not from my cooling pee soaked diaper.

She directed me to get on all fours saying that we would ‘talk’ while she disciplined me. I knew not to contradict her even if I could, such was her beauty. The diaper was very wet and I braced myself for the stinging. She kneeled on the bed next to me and started my punishment saying, “I have no interest in men,” SMACK “however,” SMACK “You, are not really a man, are you?” SMACK “More of a little boy,” SMACK “and a naughty little boy at that,” SMACK, SMACK “So, I was willing to get involved with Sandy,” SMACK “because she promised me that I could treat you,” SMACK “anyway I wanted to.” SMACK “So, since I believe,” SAMCK “that little boys with out discipline,” SMACK “grow up to be vile men,” SMACK “I will do this,” SMACK, SMACK, SMACK “every time I see you.” SMACK “Do we understand each other?” My ass was on fire and I unfortunately, didn’t answer quickly enough. She smacked my ass three more times. “Yes, I understand,” I almost shouted. “Good,” she purred, “now, let’s get you out of that wet diaper.” I carefully got onto my back and the exquisite Mona unpinned my diaper. I was rock hard, however she paid little attention to that. She wiped my front and had me roll over so she could apply some cream to my sore backside. My rod was aching as she massaged the ointment into my ass cheeks. She unfolded a disposable and placed it on the bed and helped me to roll over onto it. She had some difficulty in getting it on me securely with my raging harden however she obviously had no interest in relieving my discomfort. “There you go baby boy, all done. Now, crawl into the living room, we have a surprise for you.”

I followed her into the living room, staring at her perfect heart shaped ass in those tight white jeans. She even walked with a sensuality that made me crazy. In the living room Mona curled herself up next to Sandy on the sofa. Mandy and Dolly sat much in the same way on the matching loveseat. Sandy asked, “Did things go well in there?” And another one of those smiles erupted from Mona and she said, “I think we understand each other.” “Good, now to business,” Sandy went on, “we have to make some new arrangements and I think we’ll start with the baby boy. Now that my bedroom has a new occupant, we are going to have to move you to the nursery.” I looked up from the floor at her questioningly, “Um, what, I mean,…” There was a smattering of giggles and Sandy got up followed by the rest of the girls. She took my hand and helped me to my feet and led me down the hall, past our bedroom to the guest room. So this is what Mandy had been up to all week. The queen size bed set and matching dresser was gone. In its place was a adult size crib and matching dresser all in white. There was a diaper stacker fully stocked with both cloth and disposable diapers. “This is the nursery and one of us will put you to bed each night baby, it will be fun.” “I don’t think so,” I grumbled. I do enjoy wearing diapers, but I was never interested in being a baby. “No one asked if it would be fun for you,” Mona added, making the girls laugh again.

“Your office is going to be converted to a playroom next week. You’re retired. Mona is going to move in and will be here to help Mandy take care of you all week,” Sandy informed me. “Yes,” Mona enthused, “I can help with your upbringing every day.” I got a twinge from my sore ass. Noticing my discomfort made her smile. I guess there is no such thing as paradise. My life just became all about diapers and discipline. I just hoped that Mandy was still gonna fuck me. As if she could hear my thoughts she slid up next to me and put a hand on my ass. I winced a little and she gently massaged my diapered ass.

We headed back out to the terrace for cocktails. The girls prepared some snacks and the drinks. They brought them out and I noticed that there was a baby bottle on the tray with the drinks. Mona and Sandy sat on the deck chairs and I was made to sit at Mona’s feet. She gave me the bottle and, to my delight, it was filled with a whiskey sour. The girls pulled up chairs to join us and they started to talk, about me but not to me. It was a lively discussion of the day’s events, what happened at the beach, my soiled diaper. They talked with Mona as though she was an old friend and I wondered how long the relationship had been going on. I figured that the night this all started with Mandy had set the plan in motion, but how long had they been planning this. Every time I tried to interrupt the conversation, Mona would put the bottle back in my mouth holding it there until I started to suck on it again. When I finished the bottle, another was put in it’s place and I was getting a little drunk. I got a little bold with the courage that can only come from booze and I through the baby bottle away from me. I had some questions and I wanted answers. Before I could speak though, Mona reacted.

She pushed me over forward and started in on me again saying, “Naughty boy, you will speak when you are spoken too,” swatting my ass with her bare hand. Mandy intervened and said that she would take the baby to the nursery. She got me to my feet and took my hand. I was a little unsteady and she took a hold of my arm and helped me into the house. We went back to the nursery and she helped me into the crib. I smiled at her as she started to get undressed. Bless this angel of mercy, she got into the crib with me and straddled me. She kissed me and teased me a bit before she freed my cock from the diaper and lowered herself on to it. She slowly rode me. I was so grateful and told her so. She said that watching Mona spank me was just as exciting to her as making me poop in my pants. Speaking of it made her reach a climax. The whiskey was keeping me from getting there so quickly and she continued to ride me through her spasms. Through her panting she said, “Just, wait, for, what, she, is going, to, do, to you, tomorrow.” The fear and exhilaration that thought created was enough to push me over the edge.

Mandy cleaned me up and put a new diaper on me. She pulled up the side of the crib and told me to take a nap till dinner was ready. I dreamed of Mona and punishment. Her naked, but just out of reach. I finally woke up to the faces of Dolly and Mandy looking down at me smiling over the rail of the giant crib. I felt so helpless and small. I was wet so they changed me and then brought me to the kitchen. Friday was usually pizza night and they had order from my favorite place. I sat as far away from Mona as I could and was allowed to eat like an adult aside from the sippy cup filled with Chianti. I wondered if there was a high chair in my future. Mona would probably see to that. She seemed to thrive on the abuse and humiliation she heaped upon me. I’m sure I would enjoy it if she would only fuck me, but that didn’t seem to be in the cards. Unless that was what Mandy was hinting at earlier. I would just have to wait and see.

The after dinner conversation was pleasant and I actually got to ask some of the questions that were nagging at me. I found out that Sandy had met Mona last year at a convention. She was a “hostess” employed by the hotel and convention center that Sandy had been at last year for the Bar Association. In addition she was a professional dominatrix. She moved here from Vegas at Sandy’s request and had been staying in a hotel for the last 6 weeks waiting for Sandy’s plan to come to fruition. I commented that it was all unnecessary since I would have been happy to let Mona be a part of Sandy’s life. Mona explained that it had been her idea. That figured, there was an element of torture to my not knowing what was going to happen.

After dinner it was decided that the girls were all going out for the evening. I was pleased by this because a little alone time would do me some good. I had a lot to think about. I went to watch some TV while the girls all got dressed to go out. About an hour later the door bell rang. Mandy and Dolly raced each other to the door and I didn’t give it much thought, probably some of their friends going out with them. I pulled a blanket over me in case they invited them in. I looked up from the TV to see a beaming Dolly and Mandy standing on either side of their friend Kara. You know how beautiful girls travel in packs? Kara was no exception to this rule. She had a body like Mandy’s. Honed to perfection from many hours in the gym. Fiery red hair cascading down in curls, she had the look of mischief in her sparkling green eyes. Dolly said, “here’s the baby boy, you only need to baby sit until you put him to bed, then you can take off. We won’t be home till late.” The shock must have clearly registered on my face because they all laughed. Kara sauntered over and pulled the blanket off of me, “I always wondered what your diaper looked like,” turning to the girls, “I could always tell he was wearing a diaper under his pants, bulging just like my grandfather’s pants at home.” She leaned in toward me and in a voice reserved for little children, “Do you need to be changed baby?”

I guess it was stupid of me to think that Dolly hadn’t told all of her friends about me and this little plan. I blushed and became erect. This pleased all three of them and I was taken back to the nursery for a diaper change. Kara was very thorough, especially with my asshole. She went up there to the second knuckle with that baby wipe. She was very good at putting the diaper on me as though she had done it many times before. I guessed that she helped care for her grandfather at home. I also guessed that she must be a raver, as she produced a neon green pacifier and popped it into my mouth. This was a little to much and I spit it out. Dolly picked it up and replaced it in my mouth saying, “Don’t be naughty baby or I will have to go and get Mona.” I started sucking on it furiously in a show of good behavior. Kara giggled, “Some body is scared of Mona!” Defeated I just decided to go along with this new situation.

Before Mandy and Dolly returned to continue getting ready, they opened the walk in closet and ushered Kara inside. The started to whisper and giggle and I heard a couple of “Awws” and “Oooh cutes.” I approached cautiously and peered in to see them looking through some clothes. Dolly said, “C’mere baby,” and held up what looked like a toddler’s short-alls. Except that it was very big, big enough to fit…I started to back away, right into Mona. I jumped in surprise and they all laughed. “What’s the matter baby, don’t like your new clothes?” Mona asked as she pushed me back in to the closet. Kara grabbed the short-alls and held them up in front of me, “So cute, we are going to have so much fun dressing you up tonight.” Standing right behind me, Mona told me to lift me arms. I did and she pulled my t-shirt off. The shirt hooked on the pacifier and tearing it out of my mouth. Mona picked it up, looked at it and said, “Nice touch.” Mandy said, “Kara brought it for him.” Mona put it back in my mouth. Kara selected a big, baby blue onesie off a shelf in the closet and pulled it down over my head. She knelt down and snapped the crotch closed. I felt ridiculous.

“Come on girls, lets leave Kara to play,” Mona said. Mandy and Dolly exited and then Mona pulled me in close to her. She swatted my ass and said, “You will behave for the baby sitter, am I right?” I nodded.

Kara had a glint in her eye and I just knew this evening was going to be interesting if nothing else. The first thing she did was to put me in the short-alls. I stepped into them as she held them and she pulled them up and attached the straps to the bib front. She made me model it for her to her obvious delight. “Crawl for me baby,” she said. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled around a bit. Then she had me lie down on my back so she could open the snaps in the crotch, “See how easy it will be to change your diapers?” She snapped then back up and picked out another outfit. I had to model all the over sized toddler clothes for her including a footed sleeper. She giggled and cooed at me the whole time.

After all of that she left me in just the onesie and we went to watch TV. She filled a bottle with grape juice and I contentedly drank from it with my head in her lap. I stared at her breasts the whole time and I guess she noticed. When I was finished with the bottle she pulled up her shirt and put one of her big pink nipples to my lips. I toyed and teased it with my tongue. When it was fully erect I started to suckle on it. Kara put her head back in ecstasy and moaned a bit. She put her hand on my crotch and said, “I think it’s time for one of those fun diaper changes Mandy told me about,” and we were off to the nursery. She made me get in the crib and unsnapped my onesie. She got some wipes and ripped open my diaper allowing my erection to stand tall. She cleaned me and then got undressed. She mounted me and pulled the side of the crib up. Hanging on to both rails she started to ride me saying, “Fuck me baby, fuck me baby!” over and over. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, pinching the nipples. “Oh yeah, baby, that’s it, Fuck ME!” she screamed as she came. I could feel her climax, her pulsing around my shaft. “You tell me before you are ready to come, understand baby boy,” she warned me as she rode out the after shocks of her orgasm. Slowly she started a rhythmic motion up and down again, she wanted to come again and I couldn’t be sure that I could last that long. As she started to build to another climax I said that I was ready to come now too, “Don’t you dare,” she commanded really grinding now. I tried to think of other things but lets be reasonable here. I was being fucked by a luscious red head in a crib! The surge of her orgasm was to much for me and I unloaded into her with more force than I thought I was capable of after having come already today.

Through her climax she scolded me for coming. “Naughty baby, you are in very big trouble,” she said as she climb off of me. She put down the side rail and got out. Leaving me there, she went to the bathroom. When my erection fully subsided I started to pee and my onesie and the sheets I was lying on got all wet, still I waited. Finally she came back looking freshly showered with just towel wrapped around her. She got me up and decided that I needed a bath. She had me get in to the tub and started the water then went back in the nursery to change the sheets. When she returned with a diaper and a new onesie, the tub was full and she got in and scrubbed me. “I better not get pregnant naughty baby,” she said, “and you are in for it now. Mona is going to have something to say about this I’m sure.” I became terrified and said, “But, it’s not my fault I tried to…” She cut me off, “Mona said you were to do as you were told and behave, you didn’t and you will just have to take your punishment.” “Please Kara,” I pleaded like a child, “I will do anything you ask, just please don’t tell Mona.”

“Anything?” she said creating a sense of foreboding. Looking up into those emerald green eyes sparkling with bad intent I had to make a quick choice. Suffer the indignities of this unknown possibility, or face the wrath of Mona of which I was keenly aware. “Yes,” I said, “anything.” The malevolence all but crackled off of her as she said, “Good.” We got out of the tub, she dried me off and took the diaper, the onesie and me back to the nursery. She had me spread my legs and she pulled the diaper up between them. She didn’t fasten the tapes, but rather sat down on a chair and pulled me over her lap. She pulled the diaper back exposing my bare ass and said, “My boyfriend is in great need of a spanking, “ she caressed my ass as she continued, “and I want to do it right. I have never spanked a guy before and if you let me do this with out making a sound, I won’t tell Mona. OK?” she said. “Um, ah, yes?” I said weakly and prepared for her onslaught. From the first contact I knew I was in trouble. This girl could hit hard, even with her bare hand. Blow after stinging blow resounded on my tender behind and I just couldn’t take it. “Oh god please stop,” I shouted and started to full on cry. She continued however and I was in full sobs by the time she quit. She stood me up and fastened the diaper. She held me while I got control of myself. I was just sniffling when she let me go and pulled the onesie over my head. She got down on one knee as she snapped the crotch closed and she put me in the crib. The whole time there was a familiar look on her face. As she smiled down at me over the rail I recognized it as the same look Mona had when she disciplined me. She told me to suck my thumb as it would help soothe me. I did as she said and quietly whimpered curled up in a fetal position. Kara’s parting shot before she shut off the light was, “Now I have to wait for Mona to get home,” and she shut the door. A beating like that can take a lot out of you. I was a sleep in no time.

The sound of the crib rail sliding down woke me up. It was still dark outside, the only light was the subtle glow of the night light. Mandy unsnapped the crotch of my onesie and checked my diaper. I could smell alcohol and as she leaned in close I saw that her eyes were glassy. “Howsmy cute wittle baby boy?” she slurred as she changed my diaper. I yelped a bit as she wiped my sore bottom. She got some rash cream and coated my ass before she re-diapered me. Snapping up the crotch she said, “My poor baby, tomorrow is juss gonna be worse for you.” Although I started to panic I managed to get a grip and realize I had a chance to get some information out of her, “Why, what’s going to happen tomorrow?” “Mona’s gonna fuck you,” was all she said before staggering out the door, closing it behind her. I thought about that for a moment. How could sex with that incredibly beautiful woman be worse for me. All along I had hoped for the chance and it was going to happen now. Maybe Mandy was just a little jealous. I drifted back into a blissful sleep filled with dreams of Mona.

I was a little surprised to find Kara at the side of my crib when I woke up. “Good morning baby, how did you sleep?” she asked as though forgetting the ass whooping she gave me at bed time. “Um, why are you still here?” I asked. “Well, to be honest, I’m in training. Mona is going to help me learn how to express my dominant side. Actually, I may be joining you because she says that to truly learn how to be dominant you need to know what it’s like to be submissive. But not today, I get to watch her work with you. They won’t be up for a couple of hours yet so I get to baby sit you this morning too.” She put down the side of the crib and ripped open my onesie. She stuck a finger in my diaper and pronouncing me wet, she changed my diaper. “We’ll get you cleaned up later, for now, how about some breakfast?” I was made to crawl into the kitchen, still no high chair, so I sat at the table. Kara produced a bib and proceeded to put it on me. She brought me a bottle filled with juice saying, “Drink it all up like a good baby and then you can have some coffee.” I drank it while she made me an omelet. She put some coffee in a sippy cup and fed me. She refilled my cup when we finished and brought me out to the terrace. I was allowed to walk on the stone and we sat in the early morning sunshine. “By the way, you let me know when you have to poop, OK?” I agreed, because I didn’t really think I wanted to fill my pants in front of Kara.

We talked about her wanting to be a dominatrix, what brought that about and what she was planning to do with that learning. She had dropped out of college after her first year, knowing that it wasn’t right for her. She wasn’t learning anything, however all of her male college professors gave her high marks anyway. Those emerald green eyes could do funny things to a man. Anyway, I started to feel the need to go to the bathroom and I told her so. She took my hand and we went back into the house, however she led my right back into the nursery. “Wait here baby,” she said and left. When she returned she had a sleepy Mandy in tow. Even disheveled and hung over in just an oversized t-shirt, that Mandy was a sexy thing. “I think he’s ready for you,” Kara said. Mandy smiled at me and said, “Is the baby ready to poop for me?” I blushed and looked at Kara who showed no signs of leaving the room. She just smiled at me. I kind of hung my head and said, “yesss.”

She took my onesie off and put a hand on my ass. She whispered in my ear, “come on baby, make a big poop for mommy,” Of course I became hard and I pushed a little to get things moving. I was rewarded with a huge log that doubled me over. I gasped as I really pushed to get it all out which Mandy didn’t help with at all. It felt like she was fucking me with my own poop as she created resistance then let it come out, then stopped it again. Just as I finally finished, beads of sweat on my brow, it dawned on me what Mandy meant in the middle of the night. When she said that Mona was gonna fuck me, she didn’t mean I was gonna fuck her, but she was going to give it to me, probably with some kind of dildo. “Come and feel this load in his diaper,” Mandy said to Kara. Kara joined Mandy in patting the lump in my diaper. Then as before, Mandy attacked me, only this time with the excited help of Kara. They made me sit on my load and they both kissed and caressed me, and each other. Eventually I was pulled out of the top of the diaper and mounted by Mandy. Kara, after hastily disrobing, mounted my face and I went to work on her tight little pussy. Mandy reached around Kara and started to play with her breasts. It was kind of a wild free for all of moans and panting building to shrieks of pleasure. The load in my diaper being squished against my ass to the rhythmic beat of Mandy’s ride made me come first. Kara followed shortly after. Mandy rode me until I was soft and then stood in front of Kara, her legs spread as she offered herself to her, straddling my head. Kara took what I gave Mandy and lapped her clean to a thundering climax. It was great morning sex.

We all showered together and then Mandy went back to bed. Kara diapered me and got me dressed in a onesie and the blue jean short alls. She spent the rest of the morning giving me bottle after bottle of juice or water, changing me about every hour. We had lunch on the terrace and were joined by Sandy, Mona, Dolly and Mandy. The five girls talked about all sorts of things, never really addressing that I was there. Kara fed me my lunch. I was too scared to look at Mona, but I could feel her eyes on me, penetrating. When we finished lunch I was put down far a nap. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to sleep, dreading the soon to come session with Mona.

Even if I hadn’t been worried about what was coming next, there was an awful lot of noise going on to keep me from sleeping. It sounded like furniture was being moved around and something was being built some where in the house. I guess that my office was being dismantled as that was what Sandy had said was going to happen. I thought about what she said, that it was going to be turned into a play room for me. I just imagined a toy chest and stuffed animals, colored blocks and little cars and trucks. None of that sounded very appealing. I wasn’t much for children’s toys even when I was a child. I guess I was too easily bored by the mundane. Especially children’s television programs. More than five minutes of Sesame Street just made me climb the walls. Like I said before, I’m not really into being a baby. I kind of like the little boy treatment because of the humiliation aspect but that’s about as far as that goes. After a couple of hours of serious boredom, Mona arrived cribside.

She smile down at me, god that smile was breathtaking. I noticed something else though. The front of the jeans she was wearing was bulging out a bit. I thought that maybe she was wearing a diaper. I got a little excited when she said, “It’s time for today’s lesson and lucky you, there will be an audience.” She put down the side of the crib and made me crawl out onto the floor. She walked in front of me, gesturing for me to follow. I looked up at her tight ass, checking for a diaper bulge but could detect nothing. I followed her down the hall through the living room and into what was my office. When Sandy said that this would be my playroom, she misspoke. What she should have said is this would be Mona’s playroom. The bright colored walls and the thick carpet were the only things that distinguished this room from a medieval torture chamber. There were restraints attached to almost everything in the room, each chair, table and padded bench. There were accessories hung on the walls, paddles and crops of leather and wood. It all looked so massive and menacing from my perspective on the floor. I shuddered to think of the harm that could be caused in this room.

Mona made me stand and bent me over a padded table. She attached me to it with wrist restraints and manacled my ankles spread wide apart on the floor. I heard others enter the room but I couldn’t see who it was. From behind me I felt my onesie being unsnapped and pushed up on my back, exposing my diaper. Two hands caressed my ass checks through the diaper, then reached around and pulled the tapes allowing it to plop on the floor, it was very wet. Mona appeared in front of me as someone else was wiping my privates with a cold baby wipe. She stood in front of me and slowly unzipped her zipper. “Have you ever been fucked by a woman?” she asked as she pulled out the large dildo that was making her pants bulge out. It was a strap on, double sided dildo and it was large, the other half of it impaling her. I watched as she lubed the portion protruding from her jeans and felt a gloved hand lubing my ass. I was shaking. I never have had anything larger than a finger inserted in there and this was bigger than two thumbs. As I am not a homosexual, the thought of a guy doing this to me would turn my stomach, but for some reason, watching this incredible woman, lubing this dildo like she was masturbating her own cock was sensual and exciting.

She moved to a position behind me and I could feel the cold tip of the dildo against my anus. It felt very much like a really hard load in my pants. She moved it in small circles, penetrating and removing it deeper each time. I gasped as the head pushed in past my sphincter. She worked it in slowly, not fully pulling out now, but pushing deeper and then pulling back part way. I finally felt the soft cloth of her faded jeans against my cheeks. Fully penetrated she started to fuck me in and almost all the way out. Back and forth. I can not fully describe this feeling, it was unpleasant and wildly stimulating at the same time. Mona began to speak as she continued to fuck me, “Naughty little boys need to learn their place in life. You are a plaything, a fuck toy, something to be used at our discretion, “ in and out, rhythmically, “when and where we choose. You are going to get fucked every week to make sure you remember this.” She continued for a time and then with drew. I gasped at the sudden emptiness.

That was just the first part of my lesson however. She showed me a leather paddle and then started in on a spanking. I was in tears almost immediately as my ass was still sore from the night before. She paid little attention to my pleas and the stinging assault continued. I could here murmurings from the unseen audience and finally it ended. Nearly sobbing now I felt hands applying soothing cream to my ass followed by a diaper fastened around me. I was left in this position, attached the table. This really was not what I signed on for and although it was very stimulating, I wasn’t sure I wanted it to happen ever again, let alone every week. My erection eventually subsided and I felt my diaper growing wet. I realized that I had been left alone in the room, presumably to think about my punishment. Mandy arrived to release me and change my wet diaper. She said next week she was gonna get to suck my cock while Mona fucked me and wouldn’t that be fun. I wasn’t so sure but knew that my life had taken an unexpected turn. Pleasure and pain were to be inseparably intertwined. I was sure of only one thing, this was all Mona’s doing.
MommyAng

Post by MommyAng »

Well now it seems your learning your lessons like a good boy.
MommyMadeline

Amazing

Post by MommyMadeline »

My goodness, Demon, you are an excellent writer. Very detailed and vivid. I have enjoyed reading your writings. These would make wonderful scripts for some very interesting and exciting phone sessions with a very lucky Mommy. As well as an awesome asset to an Adult baby digets or something. My aren't you a special little one!
MommyAng

Post by MommyAng »

I agree with you on that Mommy Maddy Demon is a very good writer and these writings are all very interesting and would make excellent scripts for a very exciting Mommy call.
Demon

Thanks so much

Post by Demon »

I appreciate the kind words, I am just glad the story is enjoyable. It's a little heavy on the pooping, however I find nothing more humiliating and therefore more of a turn on, than full pants!

Thanks for providing this forum...

Demon