What is your favorite diaper fantasy?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs

Post by pinkluvs »

I certainly have a few. One involves being forced to wear "plastic punishment panties", older women, young college girls, and of course a good diapering. :)

In the words of the fictional character "Charlie Harper" on Two and a half Men: "There's such a thing as bad kinky?".

I don't respect the character very much, but that's a good point!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkluvs

I have to add...

Post by pinkluvs »

The older women and young college girls are of course wearing nothing but their bras and panties. Full-cut satin and lace bikini panties to be sure. Thongs leave nothing to the imagination :wink:

Nothing but the best will do!
pinkluvs

I must have hit a nerve

Post by pinkluvs »

Well, 10 views, but not one fantasy in general.
No need to go into details, but I thought that I would see a bit of what makes us tick.

I know what makes me tick :)

Oh well you know as they say in Canada and North Dakota, and Minnesota, and such. Us Scandahoovians seem to be a bit partial to a diaper fetish.
I'm just sayin' you know.
No really, it is true as I have found out. No one knows why.
Yumpin yiminny! I guess the fierce Viking Warrior has a soft side after all. :wink:
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Sorry hun, Guess I missed your post. My favorite is having a surprise waiting for my bf when he gets home from work. Letting him know that I am reducing him back to having to wear diapers and be in my total and complete control. Inviting some friends over to see his new look is of course always on the agenda LOL
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
pinkluvs

Wow

Post by pinkluvs »

That works for me :-)
I always like women in control. They are the superior sex!
ritzcritz

my story

Post by ritzcritz »

hey "pinkluvs", check out my story called "witch grandma" and see you like it, please feel free to continue where I left off ;)
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I love finding the diapers of my baby bro hidden away in his room and then forcing him to wear them and dressing him up into cute plastic locking panties and having him model it for my girlfriends *giggles*
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

There is one that has been running through my mind a lot recently. It's about a guy who teases one of our male co-workers at the office. He calls him names that are meant to be insulting, insinuating that he is gay etc.. Then I walk in on this guy looking up sissy baby and diapering websites, clothing and everything while he is in diapers. So at that point he will do anything to keep me from telling everyone I found him in diapers after hours at work.
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

My favorite fantasy always involves a lovely li'l blonde about 20 years old who is STILL in diapers, still changed lovingly by her mother.

Sometimes it's b/c of incontinence after an injury, sometimes it's b/c she wanted to wear diapers again so her mommy put her back in them, and sometimes it's b/c she really was never potty trained!

But the gist of it is always the same.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

My goodness! I have soooo many! :lol:

One of them though, is based upon a 1940s cartoon called, "Baby Bottleneck". In it, Daffy Duck and Porky the Pig run a "baby factory" and get caught in the machinery and are powdered and diapered like babies. :lol:

In my fantasy though, I am turned into a 9 month-old baby at this "Baby Factory".

First, I am transported on a convayor belt, naked and crying into the "Powder Room" where a pretty mommy wearing a 1950s dress, powders my naked, chubby bottom, smiling and cooing at me.

Then I am transported into the "Diaper Room" where another pretty mommy quickly diapers me with soft cloth diapers and plastic baby panties.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Stinky Britches that is a sweet one, I really like it.
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

I call the PhoneAMommy number and start chatting with Mommy Lizabeth. Things are going really good on the call when there is a knock at my door. Annoyed, I get up to answer the door. As I open the door, my eyes almost fall out of my head at the site before me. Standing there, in person, is Mommy Liz. She has to reach out and touch my shoulder to break me out of the dumbfounded gaze I was frozen in. After resetting my brain, I invite her in.

After the door closes, things get interesting. Having been diapered when I called for Mommy, Mommy Liz's job is partially done. However, she is not satisfied with the job I had done. She makes me lay on a changing pad that she spreads on the floor and gets me ready to be changed. First, a paci goes into my mouth. Next she takes out the supplies she needs. Then it begins with the removal of the old diaper and gently she cleans the old powder and cream from my diaper area. I am not sure what was better, the removal of the old or the application of the new. Taking several minutes to make sure everything is covered, Mommy Liz applies the diaper cream to every inch that she thinks it needs to go. Next comes a generous amount of baby powder. She reaches up and gently dabs a bit on the end of my nose to ensure that I get a good whiff of it. And finally pulls the new diaper up between my legs and gently but firmly tapes it.

Let your imagination keep this going...
pinkluvs

You and me both Stinky

Post by pinkluvs »

I always loved that cartoon too! I wanted to be naked on the conveyor belt, and get diapered. Of course, this would be by "accident" ;)
I would get diapered with a nice thick cloth diaper and pink plastic pants :)
pinkluvs

This is a fantasy, and no kidding

Post by pinkluvs »

Ok. Maybe many of you all may find this weird and/or strange.

I've had a fantasy of a certain home decor woman. Anyway, I'm "invited" to her house to bake cookies. I just don't do a good job though.

As punishment, I'm forced to wear a diaper by her along with pink plastic pants, an apron, and I'm made sure I get it right this time around. Oh wow! :)

Kinky, no? Yes! I love it!

It's a fun fantasy.

I also like the one where I'm caught stealing panties off of a sorority house clothes line. The same punishment happens to me. I'm told I'm a very naughty boy by the house mother, and the only way to "fix" this is to be forced into diapers and plastic pants.

I love this one too!

Call me crazy, but just don't call me too early in the morning. Let room service in, but only when I'm ready, and hold any calls thank you! :)

Why the heck not I figure?
pinkluvs

Sorry ritzcritz

Post by pinkluvs »

I looked for your your story, and I'm sorry it took so long to reply. I can't find it though :(
Maybe I'm just dumb. Could you direct me to your story? I've been getting a lot of writing in about diaper stories lately. I need to share some I figure.

Thanks ritzcritz!