Time to rant

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
Mommy Josie

Time to rant

Post by Mommy Josie »

We all need a time and place to rant and rave...but remember that at the end of the day just make sure that your next day will be better...Josie... :wink:
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I am a pretty happy boy, no need to rant today.
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Awww, you are always the best little boy Louie! But if you want to crawl up on Nanny's lap and get a great big hug, you go right ahead!! (everyone needs a hug and a kiss on the ear and be told everything will be all right)
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Yes even Mommies need a place where they can rant and scream at the top of my lungs... I've had so many days like that and I've always found comfort in my phone a mommy family you all are the best!
muahhh
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Awww, thanks Mommy Star so are you ! I guess we arent really ranting LOL
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

Ok...I will rant a bit (just a teeny tiny bit, lol)...I hate my internet provider!! My connection as of late has been spotty at best, grrrrrr. And if you can actually get a hold of a living breathing person, they tell you the most idiotic things......ok, I'm done :P
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Here's my rant: I hate driving through traffic! It makes Mommy Crissy say some very bad things!
As if the traffic weren't already bad enough on its own, they have to come through with massive construction projects and make everything from bad to worse!

$#*()%)*@!!!
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

omg I could rant all day about stuff but I rather cuddle with my sweet aby's I think thats time well spent :)
Janey
Mommy

This Heat Has To GO!

Post by Janey »

Why on EARTH??! is it so Hot! I feel like I'm melting. lol
I went outside for 2 minutes and it felt like I had spent an eternity with the devil himself.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

In time things will be ok, I know this but right now I want to scream. I am so angry at someone for hurting one of my sissy friends and making them cry. :evil:
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Bullies love to hurt sissies or anyone else they think are "weak". :evil:

I remember grade school being full of bullies who picked on anyone that "threatened" their own low self-esteme. :x

Shame on all bullies! :evil:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Im with you Marty, I hate a Bully!!!!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I think the heat makes people a little crazy and on edge....and since I'm already crazy the heat makes me even crazier than usual so watch out Aby's Mommy is hot and agitated and just looking for a reason to spank your naughty little bottoms...lol now who's first??
pinkluvs

Right on Little Stinky

Post by pinkluvs »

I wasn't bullied that much if at all, but I sure saw it happening to those perceived as being weak. It would boil my blood, and sometimes I would step in with the help of others. I sure couldn't do it on my own being kind of small, but I did have friends. We would gang-up on the bully. That worked! :)

There is strength in numbers against this type of injustice and cruelty.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Miss Cate

Encouragement

Post by Miss Cate »

I LOVE your positive outlook on life! VERY uplifting and I could REALLY use some of that right now! Thanks!
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

I'm mad that I can't get into my old account :( Life will go on though.