pmprslvr

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
pmprslvr

pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Hi everybody. This place is pretty amazing. Never met so many open minded people. Hopefully will be making my first phone call soon. Not sure who I want to talk to yet, but they all seem so nice. Glad to know that whatever I want to talk about won't be ridiculed or looked down upon.

I am a Diaper Lover, but haven't totally shunned the Adult Baby side of things. I have had a curious want/need for diapers all my life. I think my lack of inhibition has lead to my desires to try being a sissy and also try wearing lingerie. I would love to wear a diaper with some big girls clothes too.

I am really surprised by the open mindedness of the Mommies, Nannies, Sitters, AB/DL's, etc. They are willing to go other places than just the AB/DL. Looking forward to some interaction with them and others. :?
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

hi sugar! So glad that you are here and enjoying your diapered self. You're right, the phoneamommy community is open minded one. I can't wait to learn more about you.
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Thank you Mommy Lizabeth.

I have been coming here a lot. Seems to take a while to fit in around here.

From the profiles and pictures, you seem to be the best Mommy for me. I especially like that you are a Southern Belle. That accent is going to drive me crazy. :oops:

I can just imagine you talking a lion down from killing an antelope. You would have him purring in no time, laying on his side while you rub his kitty ears and tummy. Oh, maybe it is me that you are soothing with that voice and gentle touch. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hello, and welcome! :D

I have had many calls with Lizabeth over the years, and she has a very soothing and motherly voice. :D

You will not be dissapointed. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Welcome pmprslvr , hope that you find all that you're looking for.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Hey sweetums! Hope things are going well and welcome to the fold!
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

We all LOVE Mommy Liz :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hello, welcome to the website. :)
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

hewwo pmprslvr
Mommy Josie

enjoy

Post by Mommy Josie »

So glad that you have enjoyed your time here...we love such a loving little community...Josie
pinkluvs

Hi pmprslvr

Post by pinkluvs »

Hello and howdy!

I've been a DL all of my life, and I actually got to wear the really old style Pampers that required pins when I was just a wee lad. Back in the day, Pampers actually needed pins. Wow!

Everyone is so nice here. I feel at home and I hope you do too!

--Pinkluvs
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!