diapers,pacifiers, and other kinks?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Thank you DMommyScarlet. I too love the thought of stockings, and corsets MommyMaggy. In fact, corsets are probably my favorite. Pink, satin, corsets with ruffle panties.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Bring back the fainting chairs LOL Corsets are pretty, but could imagine having to wear them back in the day, back when a women’s breast were to be bound! I go bra-less every chance I get :)

There was an interesting quest not long ago that appeared on a news channel. Women wanted to not have to wear panty hose to work during the summer months but management wouldn’t hear of it. So a local news station put them to the challenge and asked men to wear stockings to work that week. Interesting enough, the men all did and realized just how hard it was wearing them in the hottest months of the year. They himmed and hawed about bunching up, sweating, being sticky, feeling too warm. So the women won and the company changed their dress code! I think more challenges like this would be fun for main stream men who don’t appreciate women’s wear!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

You are probably right, MommyLauren. I could never understand what women have to go through. What I do understand is how pretty women's wear makes you look and how pretty you make the women's wear look. Somehow, by wearing it, I think I can feel the way it looks. I don't know if that makes sense, but it is the only way I can describe it.
Diapers, just feel wonderful to wear. Lingerie, I really don't know about, but want to find out about. Someday, I want a mommy that will help me with both. :oops:
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

MommyLauren wrote:
There was an interesting quest not long ago that appeared on a news channel. Women wanted to not have to wear panty hose to work during the summer months but management wouldn’t hear of it. So a local news station put them to the challenge and asked men to wear stockings to work that week. Interesting enough, the men all did and realized just how hard it was wearing them in the hottest months of the year. They himmed and hawed about bunching up, sweating, being sticky, feeling too warm. So the women won and the company changed their dress code! I think more challenges like this would be fun for main stream men who don’t appreciate women’s wear!
Now that's interesting Lauren. I would do it, I think we all need to appreciate what others go through. Just an average night in the nursery or room though and I am appreciative of my sissies willingness to look pretty for me in their stockings,pantyhose,diapers,dresses and whatever else may come up.
“Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.”
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

I admit it, I'm a bit of a voyeur/exhibitionist. For me, this translates into public humiliation and changing diapers out in the open as well as alfresco, hehehehe. So all you little ones out there - watch out! I will look for any excuse to get you in public and put you on display!
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
pinkluvs

I love panties

Post by pinkluvs »

I love to wear pantie too :)
I love the old retro-style bikini panties. They almost look like plastic pants :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Emerald Roses

Post by Emerald Roses »

(raises hand sheepishly) :oops:

Um...I kind of have a burping fetish. The more bassy and longer it is the hotter it is to me. Still, my ultimate fantasy is to find an AB/DL guy to feed and burp.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Emerald Roses,

One of my favorite fantasies is that I'm 6 to 9 months old, being fed a bottle, and my Mommy burps me. :oops:

Like you, my fantasy Mommy loves to hear long, "bassy" burps and she giggles when I toot. :oops:

She tells the moms in the Nursery, who are burping their babies too, that, "The gas is coming out both ends. He's burp'n and toot'n."

They all smile knowing smiles, and nod their heads, as I loudly burp and toot for my Mommy as she pats my back and pats my bottom. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Crissy

tootzy and burpzy

Post by Crissy »

Aww, nothing better than a burpy tooty baby!
<3