Spring

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Nanny Rachel

Spring

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I love spring with all the fresh flowers and everything starting to grow...can't wait until I can see the grass under all this snow...how about you...Rachel
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Nanny,

I am from Montana and have to be one of only a very few people that likes snow. I could handle six months of and six month of no.

From my AB/DL side, I would love to be all bundled up in a diaper, then my snow suit and boots all ready to go out and play in the snow. After a few good hours in the cold, coming in the house where it is warm and cozy. Of course I have been outside so long that my diaper needs to be changed. So after the change, some hot chocolate and curl up on the couch with my soft blankie to watch so cartoons all snuggled with Nanny or Mommy.
Mommy Josie

Spring

Post by Mommy Josie »

Yeah there are those who do love snow but a majority of those don't...there are great points of colder weather and the need to be bundled up in mommys arms...Josie.