My Photo Captions (fixed! I think...)

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Those are very good the high. Thank you for taking the time to make sure we could all see the captions.
“Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.”
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh wow I love these pictures they were worth the wait! Did you write the stories?
thehigh

Post by thehigh »

Thanks a lot, Ava! I'm really glad you liked them.
DommyMommyAva wrote:Oh wow I love these pictures they were worth the wait! Did you write the stories?
I sure did! maybe I could write one for you someday...
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yeah, did you write these stories? I notice some of the pics are copywrited, do you have permission to use them?
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
thehigh

Post by thehigh »

mommy rebecca wrote:Yeah, did you write these stories? I notice some of the pics are copywrited, do you have permission to use them?
Stories are mine, pictures were mostly culled from ABkingdom. I believe most of the copyrighted ones were posted by the owners (and if I'm not mistaken, one or two of the companies are out of business now.) should I take them down?