Mommy Madison is truly amazing!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommy Madison is truly amazing!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Wow! Words cannot describe just how amazing and loving and nurturing and super sweet Mommy Madison is. I had my first call with Mommy Madison this morning and it was just so great. She made my day! Mommy had told me three times to work on cleaning my room and each time I didn't clean it up. So mommy had me come over to mommy and she took me over her lap and told me I was going to get three spanks for not cleaning my room, one for each time she asked me to do it. She spanked me with her hand and each spank hurt a lot. She then asked me if I had been naughty for anything else. She gave me five spanks for not doing the dishes.
I then told mommy all the good things I have done and mommy gave me some good boy spanks but first put on a fresh diaper for me, a Bambino and it felt so good and I giggled when mommy powdered me. We watched in the mirror as she gave me my good boy spanks and she did a great job spanking as poofs of powder would come up with each spank, it was fun to watch!
Mommy Madison, thanks so much for all you do for phone a mommy and on top of that for being such a great phone a mommy yourself. So glad we finally got to talk, I feel like I know you now and just how sweet and loving and nurturing a mommy you are.
How about anyone else? Mommies, what do you love about Mommy Madison?
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

Holy cow... you got to do a call with Madison herself?!

*Fights back the jealous rage* :?
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
larbear

Post by larbear »

So true, so true, she is great. Before I get spanked by the other mommies here they are great too!

Larbear