Any diaper or spanking references in movies lately?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
phoneamommysbabycam

Any diaper or spanking references in movies lately?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi everyone,
I was wanting to ask anyone lately if they have heard any good diaper references or spanking references in movies or tv shows lately? I know of an older movie Neighbors starring John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd I am thinking that has this hot lady threaten to give John Belushi a spanking on his bum it was super hot. I also loved the one in Stop or My Mom will shoot where Estelle Getty offers to change Sylvester Stallone in his nightmare and says I want to change you and holds up Huggies diapers. How about for you?

Cammie
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I see things all the time in shows, movies, and radio that implies and makes reference to the ABDL world, not always purposely I am sure. But I am afraid I dont make a mental note. I ususally just giggle to myslef. I will try to make a better mental note so that I can share them when I come across them.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips