Story request from "Little Stinky Britches"

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Story request from "Little Stinky Britches"

Post by ritzcritz »

Hello Little Stinky Britches! If you manage to read this, I was wondering if you could write a quick a short story (I would just write it, but I love being surprised and you're a great writer too). Could you write a story about a boy being small in size being forced into think disposable diapers by Sally Field? It would be so awesome! :D
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I believe that is what us mommies are here for dear. If you want a specific story written about you and for you, then you need to contact the mommy you want to write it and then call it in to 1 888 430 2010 and pay for it.

Others are free to post their stories but to request something like that from a guest defeats the purpose of our website and it is appropriate to show respect for our site and what it allots you by using our services from time to time and we provide personalized stories.

There are many creative mommies here that I am sure would love to write a story for you.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips