What is your restraint of choice?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

brian wrote:There is a scene in a movie titled "Tomcats" that I found hot. There are these normal looking teddy bears mounted on this girls head board. She slowly brings up the guys wrist, and the teddy bears arms wrap around and "click". Then the fun begins. :o
I haven't seen that movie but that scene would be good to see.

How about a special baby lotion that caused the abie to be unable to move his or her limbs leaving them at Mommy and friend's mercy.
brian

Post by brian »

MommyLizabeth wrote: I haven't seen that movie but that scene would be good to see.

How about a special baby lotion that caused the abie to be unable to move his or her limbs leaving them at Mommy and friend's mercy.
That would be fun. An innocent massage literally making me putty in your hands.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

In some ways..... thick cloth diapers..... diaper pins... and plastic "rubber" baby pants are their own "restraints" in and of themselves. :wink:

When I watched my Mother diaper babies, she always diapered them VERY snuggly and tight: There was no way that infant or toddler was getting that diaper off until my Mother changed them. :D

But more to your question..... I would have to say I favor a potion or some type of magic that regresses you back to infancy against your will.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Hehe, I like that stinky britches - how bout we take it alittle bit more literal...like when the diaper is put on, it tightens and shrinks you down to baby size!
love,

Mommy Maggy
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Ive always loved the thought of Mommy having restraints for me on my changing table. Little lined pink wrist cuffs attached to the changing table that hold my wrists on each side of my head and a pink strap for around my waist. When She pulls my white tights down to my ankles it effectively binds my ankles together but still allows me to bend my knees and spread my legs wide for Her. She also puts a pacifier in my mouth with a strap around my head so I cannot spit it out. Now this little sissy cant interfere or make a fuss while Mommy is cleaning and powdering me and putting me into my thick disposable diaper. This is so much easier for Mommy this way and She can leave me this way if She needs to attend to other things or if She just feels like it.

Luv and Hugs
Patti Remick
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

ooOOOoooOOO...I like that Patti - restraints on the changing table is always a favorite of mine :wink:
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
Thickdiapers

Post by Thickdiapers »

I just read that whole thing and I don't believe ive been this horny in awhile lol
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Thickdiapers wrote:I just read that whole thing and I don't believe ive been this horny in awhile lol
LOL! Yes, our Mommy Maggy can come with some interesting topics, heeheehee!
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

Little Stinky Britches wrote:In some ways..... thick cloth diapers..... diaper pins... and plastic "rubber" baby pants are their own "restraints" in and of themselves. :wink:

Yes they sure are.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I am a good old fashioned handcuff type of girl lol!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Ya know, with the warm weather starting up again, I like using a baby harness as well (with the cuff attachments naturally). Attach the optional strap that goes between the legs and a leash to that back, and we are good to go for some fresh air, hehehe.

Magz
love,

Mommy Maggy
MommySusan

Restraint

Post by MommySusan »

I think it's hot to use mommies nylons or panties that she has been wearing all day. That way my little ones can smell me sex smell while I am doing the things I love