newborn baby boy abandoned but found by a loving mommy

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

newborn baby boy abandoned but found by a loving mommy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

After being Born Timmy's mommy decided that she wasn't ready to be a mommy anymore. The day that the hospital allowed her to take him home which was suppose to be a new experience for little Timmy never happen Timmy's mommy carried him out to the car as they drove by mommy's house Timmy's mommy decided to bring Timmy to the Park which is where she decided to leave him. she spent a hour with him breast feeding him and changed his diaper after she puts him back into his newborn car seat. She put the car seat on to the bench covering him up with the blanket leaving the diaper bag next to the car seat and just walked off.

An Hour later

Timmy is cold and wet and hungry crying uncontrollably til someone came by seeing a car seat and noticed that he was shaking and crying. She to was a mommy of a little one which she was walking in the stroller since it was a nice day. Her name was Sarah and her little one's name was mikey (who was a year old). She sat down and took Timmy out of the car seat to calm him down talking to him " aww it's okay shhh what's the matter hunny" Timmy slowly stops crying as Sarah changes his diaper and puts him into dry clothes and gets her snuggly out and puts timmy into it and they finish their walk before heading home. Mikey doesn't seem to be jealous of having a new baby brother. Sarah puts both mikey and timmy down for their naps and she decides to go through Timmy's diaper bag to see if there is any paper work on him which she still doesn't understand why anyone would just leave their brand new baby out in a place where it's brand new place. She finds the paper work and calls the adoption agency to find out if Timmy's real mommy gave up her parental rights so that sarah can adopt Timmy as her own.

More to come later let me know what you think
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Very good story I like it lots!!!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

This is pretty good sweetie. :) You should write more, I enjoy reading stories written by all of you. :)

Lauren
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

i will write more soon i have been really busy lately so that's why i haven't had a chance to write more i will soon though
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

chapter 2the
adoption agency

sarah brings both mikey and lil timmy to the adoption agency to fill out the papers for the full adoption for lil newborn timmy. She finds out that timmy's mommy signed over her parental rights because she was a very young girl herself and didn't want anything with having a baby. Sarah talked to the nice lady at the adoption agency as both mikey and lil timmy are sleeping in their stroller. Sarah gets the papers signed and the nice lady says you are now officially lil timmy's mommy he's going to be in good hands.Sarah says "yes he will be"
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

sorry for the long wait for the next installment of the story i have been really busy lately so i haven't been able to write anything.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

oh my what a sweet but sad story cant wait to red more...