Would this fly for you all??

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
brian

Would this fly for you all??

Post by brian »

According to Congress we can now eat our pizza guilt free. They've now classified it as a vegetable. "Yes Mommy, I'm eating all my veggies." :lol:

http://www.examiner.com/healthy-living- ... -pizza-pie
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

LOL! I think this just proves what idiots we have in congress. Perhaps a good mouth washing with soap will teach them not to tell lies!
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
pinkluvs

Hoo boy!

Post by pinkluvs »

Pizza a vegetable? That's like when I was a kid and Ronald Reagan said ketchup counted as a vegetable.
Those congress types will do anything to get around the facts, won't they?
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

lol that's too funny Mommy is a big Image
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Actually they have found that tomato sauce and ketchup does have a lot of nutritional value. Tomatoes no matter how you are getting them are great cancer fighter and very healthy for you. And depending on what you put on your pizza I see no reason that it cant be a healthy meal. It has every food group! Of course tomato sauce home maid is best, but then everything made from scratch is better for you because it is not pack with all those preservatives. Here is a great healthy pizza you can make at home one of my fav ways to eat it if I am not buying from Dominos. I make pizza with whole wheat English muffins, home maid tomatoes sauce if I can, fresh veggies spinach, onions, peppers, broccoli, some feta cheese and for a meat one I use the same ingredients but add my favorite meats like chicken, walnuts, black and green olives, onions, and topped with cheddar cheese.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I want Mandy to come to my house and make me some pizza..PLEASE???? YUMMY!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

So true Mandy, but no matter how many veggies you pile on top, the crust is still a bread, and the cheese is still a dairy (unless its soy cheese, eewwww), lol.