Dr. Phil Syndromes and Fears

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
mommysara
Mommy

Dr. Phil Syndromes and Fears

Post by mommysara »

Dr. Phil’s Unusual Syndromes and Fears at Wednesday - January 18, 2012. tell us what you think, we are looking forward to having everyone in the ABDL and Fetish world to join us for an open dialog about the show.

Please be mindful and respectful of everyones opinions and lets talk!!!
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

I found it interesting, though i don't think Dr. Phil and/or his crew did enough research on the subject. He was, however, respectful of his choice, but seemed more interested in how his girlfriend was dealing/coping.
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
brian

Post by brian »

Only got to see this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nfvATupMTY Wish I could have caught the whole show. Really went all out to live out his fantasies. Think it's great if they are both happy.

If she has any fantasies of her own, I hope that he puts up as much commitment for hers also.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thanks for posting this Sara! :D

I didn't get to see the whole show, just the clip that Brian posted below, but I do have a few thoughts.

First, he has a very pretty mommy. :oops:

But secondly, what kind of bothered me was the "one way" nature of the relationship, meaning it looks to be about all him, and not her. Mommies are women, and women are human beings, not props in a fantasy. Mommies have hopes, dreams, fears, and needs: who addresses these in the relationship? Sadly, this happens far too often in mommy/baby relationships as well as the "normal" standard relationships too. I would just like to see a more equal amount of caring and attention on both sides of the relationship.

Listen guys (babies), if your mommy is giving you 100% in your relationship, and you are giving her only 10 to 20% in return, you will not have your mommy for very long. Mommies need love and attention, and nurturing just like you; maybe not in the same way, but they have needs too, and you should be meeting those needs.

By the way, there is a great line from one of my favorite movies "The English Patient", when he says, "At night, my heart is empty, but in the morning, it is full again."

Fill your mommy's heart, and she will fill yours. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Wow Marty, thank you for posting your insightful thoughts - I can't agree with you more. For the relationship to truly work, there must be give and take on both sides. Sometimes we forget that, so it's good that you remind us all of that little fact :)

Gina
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Marty, I really appreciate you. I really really do. The comment about how Mommies are people too. That really touched me. Some mommy would be very lucky to have you to care for.

I did not catch the show and have not seen the clip but I think I am going to have to go check that out. I will see if I can find a link to the whole show.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you Josie! :D

I really appreciate you too,
and all the mommies here. :D

There is something very special about a mommy. :wink:

Love should go both ways, otherwise, it's not really love. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.