Mr. Jekell and Baby Hyde

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
powderbaby1981

Mr. Jekell and Baby Hyde

Post by powderbaby1981 »

earlier today, I put on a diaper for my girlfriend for the first time, and had her bottle feed me, after I got out of the baby mode, she told me "welcome back" and I loved that, because it helped come up with this story

Rose Marie and Brandon Jekell enjoyed spending some time with each other, they've been dating for a few months now, one day, Brandon visited a science lab and got thirty when he seen an experiment that he thought was just water, and he drinked it, that night, he got home and started making love to Rose,he takes his clothes off, he then felt something wierd, he goes to the kitchen to get a drink of water, after he drinks his water, he looks and sees his pubic hairs fading, he begins to shrink until he's the size of a baby, Rose comes to the kitchen and sees baby Brandon crawling around, she asks "where did you come from?" not realizing that the baby is Brandon, he tries to say somethng, but can only make baby sounds, Rose takes Brandon to the nursery she uses for babysitting, she powders him and puts him in a diaper and sings him to sleep

later on, Brandon needs to go pee, but he's too small to get out of his crib, he then realizes that he probably will be a baby for years, he might as well make the best of it, and so he starts to pee in his diaper, after he finished peeing, he begins to grow back to his normal size as his diaper pops off, his pubic hair grows back, the crib breaks from under him as Rose comes in and sees Brandon, she says "what are you doing in that crib?, and where's the baby?," Brandon tries to explain that he is the baby, but Rose doesn't believe him, as she looks for the baby, Brandon gets another drink of water, after he finishes his water, he turns back into a baby, Rose finds him and gives him a bath, powders him and puts him back in a diaper, she has him sleep in the bed with her, he pees in his diaper and turns back into an adult, Rose wakes up and sees him in his wet diaper that stays on him this time, Rose says "what are you doing in that diaper?, why do you smell like powder?, and where's the baby?" Brandon say's "you put me in that diaper, and I'm telling you that I am the baby"

Rose still doesn't believe that Brandon is the baby, he wonders why he turns into a baby when he does, then he remembers that he drink water to turn into a baby, and pees to turn back to normal, he then gets a glass of water and goes to the bedroom to show Rose, he drinks the water and turns back into a baby, he comes crawling to Rose as Rose puts him in a diaper, Rose sees him start to pee and Brandon turns back into an adult

how will Rose react, I'll let someone else decide
may I have some milk
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

she would probably react as if she figured out a way that she could make brandon a full time baby for good
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I enjoyed reading your story thank you for sharing
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"