regression medicine

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

regression medicine

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

if there was such a thing for an adult to become a baby again would you take a pill that would regress you mentally and physically into either a newborn infant mind and body or as young as a toddler. i wish that there was such as thing sometimes curious how everyone thinks?
larbear

Post by larbear »

I do too, I would take it in a heart beat. I have to where diapers 24/7 because of a medical condition anyway, might as well let someone else change them. The diapers would be a lot cheaper to buy too. :)
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

how fun would that be!!! i would love to take care of either you after taking that magical pill. I would change your diapers and hold you in my arms..what a wonderful fantasy!

Give me a call or message me to chat!

http://www.phoneamommy.com/lexus.html
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Ahh, interesting question. The thing is, you said regress mentally as well, so I'm not too sure - i mean, you would not be looking at life through an adults eye with an adults knowledge of how life can be complicated and the responsibilities that go along with that, and how enjoyable being so young again can be. In other words, I don't believe you would have the mindset to truly enjoy being regressed - after all, a child's world is very small and they know nothing of the outside world.
love,

Mommy Maggy
larbear

Post by larbear »

Mommy Maggy you bring up a good point about being sent back into babyhood, I know I would not have any recollection of my adult life. There are times where I feel that would not be a bad thing, I see your point about that.

It would be awesome, if the medication just made the person smaller and according to how much of the dose you took the person was able to determine how small they were going to be. It would be great to go down to the size of say a six month old and still have your adult mind, and savor all the things a person could do while that size.

Your little one,
Larbear
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

i guess what i ment by regressing mentally was that you would go back to the developing stages mentally not knowing right from wrong yet
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

I would take that pill no questions asked. I love being a baby and if I could stay a baby forever I would love it.
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

I don't think I would - I'm having too much fun taking care of all you little ones!
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

we as adult babies need to find someone to do it soon :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Good point Maggy. Maybe if it could be reversed it could be fun to play with.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I myself love being a mommy but I do know almost all of my aby's would say they would take the pill
pinkluvs

I would like to be smaller

Post by pinkluvs »

I think it would be great if this magical medicine would make me a large toddler again around the age of 4 or 6 years old. I would love that! :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I would love to make my ABIE into a full blown baby! LOL
lindasfroggy

Post by lindasfroggy »

jenna, you are still alive! This is Froggy! I would love to take your medicine and become your baby!