PhoneaMommy is amazing!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
phoneamommysbabycam

PhoneaMommy is amazing!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Phone a Mommy is such an amazing place to find the most amazing mommies in all the world. Each of the mommies are so loving and caring and absolutely love their babies so much. It shows in their calls that they really love to take care of their babies and are so fun loving. I have laughed several times when calling phone a mommy and always have enjoyed myself. Mommy Madison thanks for thinking of us babies and bringing this site together. You are a blessing! If you are new to phone a mommy, give one of the mommies a call, they will take such great care of you and you won't be disappointed. Thanks phone a mommy for being so wonderful.

Baby Cammie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you Cam for all of your sweet words and support of the mommies and our main Mommy- Mommy Maddy

Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Awww Cammie. This is so sweet of you. It makes me smile to know that at least one of our very own abies is satisfied. :D Your the GREATEST!
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Cammie my sweet, you give such flattery, it makes this Nanny wonder what naughty thing you have done! Are you trying to butter us up so your punishment will be less severe? :D

But seriously, thank you for all the kind words, they are always appreciated!
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
SweetyAddison

Ooh thats very promising

Post by SweetyAddison »

I am new here too and am rather eager to make my first calll ty!! :lol:
Graceful Sweety Extrodinare! or at least I hope so =)
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Cammie!!!! You are the greatest! All of the mommies here, adore you so. With all of my heart, Mommy Lauren <3
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Sweet Addison, welcome to the forum. I have enjoyed our conversations, via email. We look forward to seeing you in chat. Your energy is lovely, you will be a wonderful addition to our little group. Why don't you come to our "slumber party" on the 15th? :wink:
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I love all the mommies here too! They teach me soo many amazing things to do when i abie-sit!